Chapter 10 - Release, Lightning Element!

.

.

.

“Come on. Come, get in a line. Number off!”

Mo Fan calmed himself and put his full focus on once more attempting to control the seventh star.

The first star was the most obedient one. After all, it had been caressed everyday. As soon as Mo Fan issued a command, the star immediately stopped its lively movements, leaving it floating in the middle of the star dust.

The second star seemed somewhat stubborn. It showed an unwillingness to cooperate, as it quickly followed the first star.

Following behind them were the third, fourth, and fifth stars...

The sixth star was extremely obedient; it eagerly ran to the formation.

Alright, there’s only the last star left!

Mo Fan put all of his focus, all of his Spiritual powers, into the seventh star.

The seventh star orbited at a high speed within the star dust before it heard Mo Fan’s thoughts and gradually slowed down. It carried an impatience and unhappiness as it slowly took its place in the Star Path...

    GOOD BOY,GOOD BOY!!

GOOD BOYGOOD BOY!!

As Mo Fan noticed the seventh star showing signs of submitting, he began to feel a slight excitement.

The first six stars are like dogs: if you shout, then they’ll obediently sit down, motionless. The seventh star was like a cat: freaking cold and impatient from head to toe.

Since you want me to stay still, then I’ll do my best to make it difficult for you.

Slowly...slowly...

The seventh star finally stopped in its tracks as it followed along the path of the other six stars.

Star Path complete!

Magic, Appear!

Mo Fan, who wore a black t-shirt, was sitting in the back row of the bus; he suddenly had a curved track curling around his body. A purple star dust trajectory flashed past, giving Mo Fan’s body an indescribable force.

“Lightning Strike!!!”

“It’s Lightning Strike!!!”

Mo Fan’s heart gave rise to a wild excitement; he couldn’t help but want to laugh toward the sky.

“Bzzzt~~~~~~~~”

On his right fist an arc of lightning coiled around his arm like a python. The force of the purple Lightning Fist was stored within Mo Fan’s hand; if he were to brandish his hand, lightning would be sent toward the middle of the bus.