Chapter 17 - The Beautiful Female Teacher's Fire Element

.

.

.

Currently, Tangyue maintained an extremely straight posture as she calmly stood there. Her elegant, curvy physique outlined the slightly tight skirt which people felt was particularly moving. Perhaps it was because she was new to teaching, that was why her selection of clothing seemed a bit too hasty, resulting in this. This really gave the students a feast for their eyes.

“You have to meditate, be tranquil, and concentrate. Even if I am speaking to you right now, my mentality is wholeheartedly concentrated on the Fire element nebula within me...oh, I mean star dust.” Mrs. Tangyue said.

Mrs. Tangyue’s voice was transmitted to every student’s ears. When everyone thought Mrs. Tangyue was standing still as a statue, a sudden fluctuation could be seen from her pear blossom hair.

There was not a single thread of wind in the field, however, her hair looked as though she was on a steamer, causing it to scatter around!

“Control, at this moment, you need to call out so your star can obey your commands and open the doors of the Fire element Magic!!” Mrs. Tangyue’s tone changed from its usual softness to a solemn one; it carried a hint of an arrogance which stated that everything should burn down before her.

In this instant, all the males, with their heads filled with dirty thoughts, immediately became dumbstruck.

Their eyes widened as they looked at this beautiful female teacher with shock.

Aura!!

That’s right; they felt a scorching aura emitting from Mrs. Tangyue’s body; swelling over everyone’s faces.

There was shock, reverence, and a certain intimidating presence that prevented people from having any form of wicked thoughts!

Everyone initially thought the newly arrived Mrs. Tangyue would be your average teacher; be able to give everyone a messy theory lesson just like the old guy before her. When it came to them being able to personally activate Magic, there might even be a mistake in what she taught. However, the young Tangyue in front of them seemed have been able to control this power for a very, very long time. She was able to teach while she controlled the star. After she finished her magic incantations, the emerging fire’s intensity was on a completely different level compared to the old man. It was like comparing a small fire to a pillar of flames!

“Remember, after you’ve finished the arrangement of the stars, you can’t relax your thoughts. You must immediately focus on the position of your activation!”

That dignified voice resounded once more.

“Searing Flames!”

The sound was like a magical bell, ringing inside everyone’s mind.

While at the same time, a dazzling scarlet red Star Path emerged around Mrs. Tangyue’s body before it quickly condensed within her jade-like right hand.

Following this, a fiery red power rapidly grew on her half gripped hands; it was incomparably violent!

With all of her might, she used her arm to throw it!

The flame shot out like an arrow and gave off a scarlet red delicacy. After that, it became like a bullet, accurately and unmistakably penetrating the body of the puppet!

“Gone?”

“How come nothing happened?”

“It hit the target though.”

The atmosphere grew silent for a period of time. The puppet which was hit by Fire Burst didn’t have any kind of reaction while Mrs. Tangyue’s aura was the complete opposite.