Chapter 11 - Ye Xinxia

.

.

Mo Fan was in a mood while humming ‘Little Apple’ as he walked toward Mingwen Middle School.

  Mingwen Middle School was a private All-Girl school. The most delicate and fashionable girls were assembled there.

   The difference between this and other schools was this school doesn’t use the dull Magic Theory education, and they definitely didn’t have fools who only knew how to write exams in Magic books. These girls came from families with magic backgrounds, thus, they naturally knew more than the magic students who had to go through nine years of compulsory Magic education. For an instance, some of them would frequently wear a Magic Tool ornament around their chest.

    This Magic second generation has been wearing Magical Tools that enhance their Spiritual Force since the day they were born. Compared to these people, Mo Fan was just a peasant who has to climb his way up, step by step.

The small roads around the school were filled with luxurious vehicles as it was just in time for the end of school. Mo Fan was very clear about Xinxia’s character; she would definitely go around the girls with limousines and go along the small road in the alley. as she smelled the fragrance of the small bamboo by the window which was planted by the residents.

    Mo Fan walked around the main entrance as he planned to wait for the little sister, Ye Xinxia, by the end of the road in the alley.

There weren’t many people who would use the road in the alley. Mo Fan passed through other people’s courtyards as he entered the familiar road.

Although the world has changed, the city with which he was so familiar hadn’t changed, neither had the bamboo by the window.

Thinking about it, Ye Xinxia shouldn’t have changed either.

    ……

Mo Fan stood in the middle of the alley with his back leaning onto a wall. He looked like a gangster waiting for an opportunity to extort arcade tokens from primary students. He would occasionally raise his eyes to look at the entrance of the alley, hoping to surprise the girl who was about to come over. Who would’ve thought that the beautiful silhouette would not appear for half the day?

How come she’s not coming?

The pose in which Mo Fan was standing made him feel numb.

As he slightly closed his eyes, Mo Fan was practically about to enter meditation out of habit.  

Suddenly, Mo Fan heard a noise coming from the entrance of the alley in the direction of the small hill. Usually, these noises and clamors would be deafened by the high walls of the alley. For some reason, these noises ended up in his ears.

Could it be the side effects of Meditation has increased perception? 

Mo Fan began walking toward the direction of the small hill in curiosity.

As he walked in the direction of the small hill, it  became clear all of a sudden. The front side, at the foot of the hill, was roughly a kilometer away from the house that Mo Fan’s family recently sold.