Chapter Four

Hannah's P.O.V.

Ross dragged me outside and to the van that we had brought here.

He opened the door for me like a gentleman and I couldn't help but smile at him.

What?

He's being so sweet, no guy has ever been like this to me. I still don't like him though. I never will.

"Thank you, Ross." I said before he closed the door, he just nodded in return and walked over to the drivers side and got in.

He started the car and off we went. I reached to turn on the radio, but Ross stopped me.

"What?" I asked, looking at him strangely. From what I know about him he has always loved listening to the radio.

"Do you really not want to go on this date?" He asked suddenly, and I could have sworn he sounded hurt.

"Well, um..." I didn't know how to answer. I don't want to be mean to him...

"You don't." Yup, he sounds hurt. Ugh, now I feel bad! I hate feeling this way. I'm gonna have to do something nice for him to make him feel better.

"Ross, don't say that. Yes, I may not be the most excited for this date," I paused to look over at him, "But, I'll have fun."

"You can't just say you're going to have fun. I know you're not going to." He's sounding more hurt by the minute. I just stay silent. And it's like that the rest of the ride to the diner we're having lunch at.

Ross parks the car, and gets out. He walks over and opens my door. As soon as I get out, he starts to walk away.

Ugh, he's making me feel horrible. I'm gonna do something that I'll probably regret later on...

I grab Ross' arm; stopping him from moving any further.

"Ross... Please don't be mad..." I whispered, refusing to look at him.

He doesn't say anything, just stands there. I slowly let go of his arm and wrap my own arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug.

"Please, Ross..." I said, looking up at him this time.

He looked at me and nodded, a grin taking over his face. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

There's the old Ross.

"Okay, we can stop hugging now." I say and pull away fast. I start walking into the diner, but Ross stops me.

"Hannah."

"Yes??" I ask, trying not to sound annoyed.

"Can you please just act as if you like me? Please?" He's begging me to act like I don't hate him. Well, it's the least I could do for him... Ugh, why does he have to be like this??

"... Fine, but I'm not going to kiss you or hug you at all." That was my only request.

"Okay, baby."

"Oh, and don't call me that either." I gave him a cheeky smile and he just rolled his eyes in return.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We had just ordered our lunch and were just sitting and talking. I have to say, this date isn't that bad...

"Hannah, you look beautiful." He looked at me and smiled, "Did you have Rydel help you with the outfit?"

"Well, yeah! Do you really think I'm that good at fashion??" I joked with him... Why do I feel like I'm flirting? I'm not trying to...