Twenty

Grayson's POV

This is it. I'm going to ask Chloe to marry me. Man I hope this goes well.

"I would like to make a speech" I said as I stood up from the couch. Everybody was looking at me with a excited look. They all know that I'm going to propose to Chloe.

"Umm, I would like to thank everybody for joining us for this special night" I said and looked at Chloe.

She had a confused look and I probably know why.

"Chloe, I want to thank you for coming back into my life. I know you didn't mean to and you probably didn't even want to after what happened between us. I've made a lot of mistakes and I'm sorry for that. But I know what I'm doing right now is not a mistake" I said and got on to one knee.

"Grayson, what are you doing?" Chloe asked as she covered her mouth with her hands out of shock.

"Chloe, you mean the world to me. I have never stopped thinking about you. When I saw you at the restaurant with your family I was shocked. I never thought that I would see you ever again. I was so relieved when you agreed to going out for breakfast with me. I saw that as you giving me a second chance. And I knew I would not screw that up. Hopefully I didn't yet and I promise I won't. These past months have been great. I haven't been this happy for a long time. I love you Chloe and I want to spend the rest of my life with you". I pulled the ring out of my pocket and opened it revealing the ring to Chloe. Chloe's crying at this point and I hope they're happy tears.

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

It was silent for a while and that got me really nervous.

"Yes" She said.

"Really? I asked shocked.

"Yes, yes I will marry you Grayson Dolan" she said crying.

I got up and immediately kissed her. I pulled away and slipped the ring onto her finger. Perfect size.

People clapped and cheered and Chloe and I continued to hug each other.

This marks a new chapter for us.