Chapter Nine: Jealous

The next day (July 26th)
Jaylein pov

"Jj get yo ass up." Chris said shaking me softly.

I sighed and grabbed my phone and cut off my alarm. I sighed and sat up and looked at chris. He climbed out my bed and walked to the bathroom.

I sighed and removed the covers off of me the sat up to check my phone. Once chris came out the bathroom I looked at him. He had a busted lip.

"Um what happened to you?" I asked him.

"Nun." He said walking to his side of the bed and I looked at his knuckles and they where bruised.

"Stop lying yo lip busted and yo knuckles fucked up, and you ain't come back to 4 this damn morning." I said. "Who the hell you fight and why?" I asked him and he smacked his lips and climbed back in the bed.

"Jj you right I came in at 4 it's 7:30 in the damn morning it to fucking early." He said covering up and trying his back to me.

"Ou chris you so fucking irritating." I said and pushed him playfully and he turned around and mugged me and then I got up and walked to the bathroom.

...

...

"I want some." I told chris while he sat on my bed eating some hot Cheetos and drinking an orange Fanta.

"You always want some." He said as I walked over.

"Duh." I said taking his pop out his hand then looked at him. "You back washed?" I asked him.

He smacked his lips and just looked at me. "You kiss me anyways." He said and I thought about it and shrug.

I took a gulp then gave it back to me then looked at the time. "Shit imma be late." I said then grabbed the rest of my shit.

...

Chris pov

After Jaylein left I decided to take a nap. I was up all night on some fuckery shit. Niggas just always on some bull shit.

I heard someone ring the doorbell ring. I groaned and climbed out her bed. I walked to the closet and grabbed something to slip on then ran downstairs.

I walked over to the door then opened it and some dark skinned nigga around my height stood there. The nigga looked at me like I was the one in the wrong. "Wassup nigga can I help you?" I asked him.

"Yeah who the fuck is you?" He asked me.

"Nigga you at my door ain't you?" I asked.

"Where Jaylein at?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Naw I'll take a message." I told him looking him up and down, who the fuck is this clown.

"Tell her Nick stopped by." He said and I just looked at him.

Now I should kill this nigga.

"Get yo ass on and don't come back." I said and closed the door.

See like I said niggas on bull shit.

...

I hopped out the shower and wrapped my towel around my waist.

I grabbed my shit then walked out her girly ass bathroom back to the bedroom, I grabbed my phone then plopped on the bed laying back on the headboard.

Minutes later Jaylein walked in the bedroom. "Wassup sexy." I said as she took off her shoes.

"Hey." She said with her sexy ass smile.

"What you doing off so early?" I asked her.

"Well since it's Saturday I was supposed to be booked for today." She explained walking over to me. "But they was mostly canceled." She added on then sat down. "So what the plan Chrissy?" She asked.

...

Jaylein pov

We all sat in chris livingroom smoking and drinks and just having a good time all together.

"Awe man yo ass cheating." Trey said to chris as they played 2k.

"Naw yo ass just can't play for shit." Chris chimed back at him then passed me the blunt.

"So you still ain't let this nigga hit?" August asked me pointing at chris.

"Why you all up in our business?" I asked smiling.

"Cuh I'm tryna see if I can smash." He whispered to me smiling. I smiled then blew my smoke out into his face and gave him the blunt.

"Um ion think so." I told him giggling.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because." I said looking at chris he was still playing the game and not paying attention to us.

"Can you give it some thought?" He asked me winking.

"I'll think about it." I told him.

Second later chris paused the game and got up and walked upstairs.

I looked a Trey and she sat the controller down and shrugged. "What wrong with him?" I asked him as Bernice sat on his lap.

"Shit ion know." Trey said.

I know it couldn't be what me and August was talking about. I stood up then walked out the living room up the stairs then to his bedroom.

I opened his door without knocking and he was sitting at the edge of his bed on his phone. "Naw go back downstairs with yo new nigga." He said and I chuckled.

"That was petty." I walked over to him then sat down.

"How you and his ass seem to be hitting it off." He said with attitude so I rolled my eyes.

"Someone jealous." I told him. "And I'm not finna think about fucking his ass." I told him truthfully.

Yes August and beyond fine but I'm not a homie hopper.

"Naw you just being a thot." He told me and I laughed. "You had niggas showing up to yo crib and shit." He said.

I looked at him confused and stopped laughing. "Who?"

"That nigga Nick." He said and my heart stopped.

I know he was looking for me but how exactly did he find me. He showed up at my house so he obviously knows where I live. What the hell he want from me.

...

Short chapter Ik sorry