chapter 1 the wedding

Tsunamis pov
Do u take tsunami to be your lawfully wedded wife ? I do
And do you princess tsunami take whirlpool to be your lawfully wedded husband? *looks at riptides face looking down then glances at her mothers hopeful face* i-i do then you may kiss the bride. *whirlpool kisses tsunami*
And as whirlpool did that tsunami hated herself. For not standing up to her mother. But what she hated most was whirlpool kissing her. (I know so gross) and as soon as the whole ceremony was over she swam as fast as she could no matter what was in her way she swam to her friends sunny and clay in the cave they were staying in for the meanwhile.
GUYS GUYS ! What is it tsunami?
I did it ..... I said i do.... :(  oh you poor thing what are we gonna do? I-i dont know. But what i know life is  never gonna be the same. Ever again.... I know tsunani i just wish me and clay could help some how. Ya me too sunny.
But you cant. And even if you could all seawings live in the sea. So even if you could you guys wouldnt be able to breath. Ya i guess thats true enough.
But i gotta go now.
Ok tsunami bye!
In tsunamis room.
I wish i could have done just one thing differently...  Spend more time with riptide.....

To be countinued...

If you didn't understand why this story starts at a wedding well read my ripnami story already and get caught up.