chapter 15. her world.

Aqua's pov.
Snap-crick-crack.
As soon as the egg was broken aqua tried getting out to find a bright light.and 2 dragons riptide and tsunami her parents. From the moment she saw them she loved them as much as she. Could love another dragon. At the moment. And she heard the other 2 dragons (riptide and tsunami) chatting and talking although she was just a dragonet and couldn't understand much of it. But what she did understanding was a bright shiny reflective surface ( a mirror).
And what she saw in the mirror
Was a beariful small dragonet with her luminescent scales all curled to make beatiful patterns,all along her teal scales that were just like her fathers ( riptide) but with a ombre of the teal blue too the royal blue that went up her tail and below her talons. Which made her all the more beautiful.
Just then she was carried by one of the dragons. And they flew by what she thought was a rainbow of colors everywhere from the flowers to the actual rainbows.
And they flew towards the middle of this beatiful place /rainforest. Just too await more dragons holding her and paying attention to her like she was the only thing that mattered...
Riptides pov
She was perfect. His dragonet was the most beatiful thing he had ever seen, in fact. Her beauty competed against tsunami. But then again she was his dragonet and he couldn't stop thinking about her especially since. They were going to her party after all although they were only inviting their closest friends. Since everyone knows what happened at riptides waking up party. So they thought that was for the best.
Then they arrived at the party for aqua everyone loved her in fact sunny and clay of all people kept arguing. Only becuase they wanted to be aquas babysitter. And. Who could blame them after all? This was aqua they were arguing about. But there was also a bad part. They were still in war and as long as it kept going on they would always be in danger if the war kept going on-
Just then riptide got pulled from his
thoughts.
Uh tsunami what are you doing? Im dancing what does it look like? Well ya but why bring me? Well we did just have dragonets why not dance together.
Oh ok but i warn you i have never tried
Really tried dancing. Well ok.
A few minutes of dancing later..
Awww look aqua is smiling. How cute is that? Very riptide very cute.
So who is gonna be aqua's baby sitter?
Well riptide i was thinking it should be webs. My dad!? Well ya did you forget he helped raise me? Uh no i did not forget that at all... Obviously. Ok then riptide what ever you say.
Ok and i say that i agree that we should ask my dad to be her babysitter. Great!
Aqua's pov
A month and a few extra days past Aqua was beginning training mostly because they were in the middle of the undersea war as others were calling it.
And in those days aqua's personality revealed itself.
She was kind,tough curious.

But the way her ombre scales were also helped tell her personality. Because she was very shy. And quiet like riptide until she got to know a dragon better she was more outgoing like tsunami she resembled both her parents perfecfly. Both with looks and personality.
But she wasnt just pretty and kind.
She was deadly being trained by riptide who fought for his life at the summer palace before it was destroyed. Tsunami who snapped gills neck in half who just happened to be her father.
Not to mention she was also trained by deathbringer the ex-assasin himself.
Although he spent less time in the nightwing/ rainwing village. And less time helping train aqua so no one knew what who was doing. But aqua was also learning history and aquatic by webs or as she likes to call him webby which of course makes riptide tsunami and a couple others laugh at the name she gave him. Even Webs himself laughed when she first called him that.
Then there was her first battle with took place a little after she was a couple months old( for dragons that is)
And she was great in the battle field in fact she held off not 1 but 2 seawings that were on  the opposite side of the war.. Just then a horn called. And what this horn was ment for only "queen" glorys. Friends. To respond and come and so they came to hear the shocking news that hlory had yet to reveal.

To be countinued..

I hope you enjoyed i tried really hard on this chapter.