chapter 9 (idk what to call this)

Tsunamis pov
Everything's going great. Nothing is wrong i haven't heard from "general" whirl pool in such a long time. Which has been great honestly but a little suspicious at the same time... Ya your right tsunami. When am i not glory thats the real questin. When glory is right. Oh shush death bringer i was not talking to you. Oh fine...
Honestly though guys we have got to do some thing i can sense that something bad is gonna happen. Ya so can i glory.
Well what should we do then.
I don't really know soo what do you think glory?
That's just it i dont know what to do you cheater. Wait what?? Oh thats right we didnt tell you. Well tsunami cheated on her "husband" whirl pool with riptide. DANG TSUNAMI DANG IM SO PROUD OF YOU!  Wait why are you proud of her?... WAIT A SECOND DEATH BRINGER!!!!!!!!!!! GET BACK HERE NOW!!!! *glory starts chasing death bringer*
Well i think thats my cue to leave...
A few minutes of flying in the rain Forest later..
Ugh im tired and of course riptides already asleep ugh. Whatever.
And so tsunami drifted to sleep as soon as she could. Then there it was her dream.  She saw it blood red everywhere and of all places the rainforest how strange? And so she woke up in a sudden shock. She didn't know what shocked her but whatever it was it did and that was undeniable. But then she got it. Maybe someone at jade Academy could help her like moon with her mind reading abilites or something.
She didnt really know. But 1 thing she did know was that she had to ask for help whether it be the students at jade academy or the teachers (also known as clay sunny starflight and maybe webs)
And she had a feeling she should go and soon she couldn't describe this feeling inside but she felt it. Whatever it was.
Just then riptide woke up.
Hi tsunami what are you o
Doing up this early? Thinking. About what? Going to jade academy... Well im coming with you. Really?! Thats great ill go tell glory while you pack for us. No problem tsunami.
After flying to where glory was at that moment.
Hi glory. Hi tsunami what on your mind and i can tell i mean what else are you doing here so early? Ya thats true and fair. But what i really want to tell you is that. Me and riptide are going to jade Academy to ask for help. Wow tsunami im proud your asking for help. Now i trust you will be safe so bye now . bye glory see ya later!
And so the 2 seawings flew off heading for the mountain that was known as jade academy...

To be countinued....