chapter 6 runaways and murder

Tsunamis pov
It was dark shadows everywhere and the constant thought of. Riptide being executed drove tsunami close to the edge. The edge of her sanity luckily that was not for long as they found them selves approaching the rainforest. Full of nightwings and rainwings. And so they entered silently and diligently just when- SURPRISE! AHHH did you like the surprise party tsunami kinka jou and jambu tried really hard to try to make it perfect. Ya it looks great so far but wheres death bringer?
Oh hes in the dog house.
The dog house??
Oh dont worry i mean it figuratively
Since he looked at the letter i sent u and the others thinking it was my diary. Oh that makes since. Theres just one problem... What is it glory? You never told us riptide was coming.... so we only got 1 hut ready.
Oh does that mean... You guys are sharing a hut. And a.... Bed......
*tsunamis face turns as red as a tomato making her look like her face was burning*.
I better tell riptide that. Ya you should.
A little bit later.
Hi riptide i need to tell you something.... What is it tsunami? We uhhh have to share a hut.... And a bed..
*riptides face turns to a tomato red*
You mean we have to....
Ya we have to do that thing....
Well i uhhhh ill go talk to glory now. Ya you do that tsunami.
A couple of minutes later.
Hey tsunami whats up. A lot thats what. Well why dont we talk about it and especially the part why you need to hide out here. Ok so you remember the wedding where i had to get married to whirl pool right? Ya im glad i missed that.
Well i may have cheated on him with riptide and my mom / queen coral thinks its his fault so she was planning to execute him and so i broke him out while getting caught then we came here. Wow you... Are a cheater. HEY ITS NOT LIKE I EVEN LIKE WHIRL POOOL SOOOOOOO YA ITS ALL GOOD. Uhhh ok then tsunamu now get some rest. Ok i will. With riptide that is. GLORYY !?! SHUT UP!
At the hut where tsunami and riptide are staying.
Hi riptide... Oh hi tsunami sooo uh we really have to share a you know.... Yes yes we do. And so they went to sleep looking like big red tomatoes.

Meanwhile.
Queen corals / tsunamis mom pov
Ugh i cant belive tsunami let that traitor low class dragon free. Niether can i my dear mother in law. But we have to bring her in. Yea we do. Except... You dont have enough will power to do it. *whirl pool stabs queen coral in her heart* on the other hand i do.

To be countinued....