chapter 21.

Pride's pov.
OH MY GAWD WHAT ARE WE GONNA TELL OUR PARENTS! OUR PARENTS?!?! YES AQUA OUR PARENTS WHAT ARE WE GONNA TELL THEM! We can only tell them the truth Pride...
So how are we gonna tell them anyway? Well we have to tell Firefly first. Ya agreed you know how she will get if she's not the first to hear. But what about our parents Pride? Well maybe... Maybe we can get them all together and tell them then? Ya ok pride.... So whos going to tell Firefly? NOT IT! Why pride now i have to do it....
Aqua's pov
Firefly is gonna be so mad at me for waking her up.. Ugh.

FIREFLY WAKE UP! Ughhhh Aqua what is it? Oh uhh follow me. Uhh ok.
A few minutes later.
So what did you want to tell me Aqua?
Well i kinda sorta definitely kissed Aqua... And he kissed me too...
Y-you guys kissed? Uh ya.
OH MY GAWD OH MA GAWD OH MAW GAWD MY OTP HAS SAILED!! Wow that is way better then i thought you would take that news but im not complaining. Well i gotta go bye Firefly! Bye Aquaaaa.
Later......
Hey mom dad can you guys go to the lake in an hour. sure Aqua if thats what you really want.
At the lake.
So Pride did you tell queen Glory and deathbringer? Ya i did. So how did Firefly take the news? Much better then i thought. In fact she took it like sunny would. Wow that is very much like my sister. Ya i thought so pride.
Ok so-  wait. There coming!
Pride and Aqua's pov
So what did you want to tell us. Aqua. And why did you want us here pride? Well our news is very similar..
Oh really well what is this news?
And so Aqua and Pride looked at each other then back at there parents. Then they start holding talons...
WHAT?!?!?! YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?!??!
Yes.. We hope you guys are ok with it.. Well me and Riptide are glad. I trust glory and deathbringer to raise a good son. And me and deathbringer are also sure that Riptide would raise a good daughter. WHAT ABOUT ME?! Oh ya you too tsunami.. HEY I HEARD THAT GLORY! But anywayys. We do except you guys being together... Glad to hear mom. And dad. Ya you guys have no idea how much we appreciate it. Well we will all leave you alone now.
So Aqua what happens now? This
And so Aqua and Pride kiss....

The end.