chapter 10 back and forth.

This is the most romantic chapter i have written and i hope u enjoy especially since this is my longest chapter so far!!!!
Tsunamis pov
Ugh that was longer then expected. You can say that again riptide it felt like it took years. Ya i understand it. Ok so riptide go look around but try not to bother any students ok? Ya got it.
A few minutes later.
HI GUYS!! Oh hi tsunami what are you doing here? Well im pretty sure im in trouble clay.
How are you in trouble? Well sunny i cheated on BLEH whirlpool with riptide and he sent guards to get me but they are now my guards and also it has been quite a while since we have heard anything and its been very suspicous...
Wow you have messed up tsunami.. Hey i know that starflight but still.. Now what are you actually doing here? Well i came to ask for help... Well do that tommorow. Ya ok... Now tsunami did anybody come with you? Ya riptide did.
Well here are your 2 seperate keys. NO! I uhh mean we wouldn't want to take up to much space we can just share. Uh ok if thats what you want tsunami.
After tsunami is after earshot.
She likes him.ya they are my new OTP your new what sunny?  Uhh never mind.. Ok then sunny.
Later with tsunami and riptide.
Hey riptide follow me ill show you our room. Oh ok tsunami.
After they get to their dorm together.
Hey riptide... Ya tsunami? I have something to tell you.. What is it? I- i love you riptide... I love you too tsunami...
And as quick as that they fell into a deep kiss.. Till they pushed each other against the walls of the small guest dorm they were in. With out  taking a chance to take a breath since they kept kissing. Until they springed off the wall and fell on to the bed...until they fell asleep....
In the morning.
(In tsunamis head. Yesterday was amazing i cant regret what happened between us.... Well i better let him sleep he did seem tired yesterday. Now to try and get some help.)
Tsunami walks out of the room.
Hi sunny! Oh hi tsunami why so happy not that its a bad thing. Oh... *tsunami blushes* oh you guys didn't... *tsunami smirks a bit* OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! *sunny whispers you guys did IT didn't you?* yes sunny. Awww thats sweet i just wish i had that with starflight... Wait what?! Oh uh i mean nothing now weren't you here to get help? So go do that ok ok.
A little while later. Hi moon! Oh hi tsumami what are you doing here?
I came to ask you for your help.
Oh how can i help you tsunami? Well i was wondering is anything gonna happen in like the rainforest? That might involve me? Hmmm let me try to check...
A few seconds later.
Oh my god... What is it moon whats gonna happen?! I cant tell you.. Why not! Because if i do something bad is gonna happen... But i can say that you should go back as soon as you can tsunami. Ok i will. Moon.
Quibli pops out of no where hi moon!
Oh *moon blushes* h-hi quibli!
Sunny pops out of no where.
YAS A NEW OTP AGAIN!!
Later.
Riptide.. Ya tsunami? *tsunami kisses riptide* w-what was that for tsunami?? I just felt like doing that. Oh uh ok.
In all honesty though we gotta go back to the rainforest. oh ok tsunami ill start packing.  Thanks riptide i appreciate it.
*Tsunami kisses riptide again*
Well ill start packing too the sooner we finish the sooner we will arrive in the rainforest.
Ok we are done lets get going.
Ya lets tsunami.
At the rainforest...
Ugh that took a while again. Ya you can sat that again. Well ill get going to the same hut where we were staying before. Oh ok ill go tell glory or death bringer we are back.
A few minutes later.
Oh hi death bringer. Wait are you stalking glory?! What no im protecting her. Well uhhh ok then can you tell her that me and riptide are back? Ya totally tsunami. Bye now death bringer. Ok bye now.
Back at the guest hut.
Hmm i can see riptide fell asleep. Oh well ill just sleep to- wait ARGH! What was that? Ugh probably nothing either way time to sleep.

To be countinued....

Please write comments good or bad anything helps me make this story or any other story i will make much better. So please type in some comments good or bad both are fine for me. Bye. Now.

This is my longest chapter yet :)