chapter 11 life and death...

Tsunamis pov.
Ugh my stomach still hurts and i dont know why... Whatever ill go check with the rainwing doctors.
At the healing /hospital. Hut.
So i think we have found your uh "problem"  miss. oh really what is it?
You are with egg ( also known as being  pregnant)
IM WHAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GO- just then a screaming shriek hurled across the rainforest. WHAT WAS THAT!? I do not know. Well im gonna go check..
The first thing tsunami saw as she exited the healing / hospital hut was blood spilling every where like a paint bucket that spilled every where every single place you could see.
And not just that there were dragons lying there cold and desolate without even a flinch of life.. They were dead rain wings ,night wings. And sea wings just lying there
Not knowing it. What happened or that it would be the last day. That they would roam the earth.
And who could have caused all this mayhem? It would take no longer then one look to find out... It was the other half of sea wings who were loyal still loyal to the sea wing kimdom loyal to whirlpool... They came spears blazing with no regard with what actions they were commiting ,none at all.
Then there they were sea wings loyal to tsunami and real love not FAKE love.
But dragons were dying left and right on both sides.. Then there he was riptide had joined the fight of course he didnt kill anyone he just knocked them unconscious. But that was his unlucky day. Because another different sea wing came up behind riptide with out him noticing. And the sea wing stabbed him. Leaving riptide makeing him get the sea wing who stabbed him unconscious and riptide himself doing a blood curling scream followed by another one by tsunami who carried her with the help of glory back to the healing / hospital hut.
NO NO NO NO! This CANT BE HAPPENING IT JUST CAN NOT THIS IS JUST A BAD DREAM OR I MEAN A NIGHTMARE. Im sorry tsunami this is real and no body could have predictated this. Moon could have but whats worse than this?! Many things that could have happened are worse than this tsunami. NO BECAUSE RIPTIDE IS THE FATHER OF MY EGG..
*tsunami starts sobbing* y-your egg?! YES GLORY I AM WITH EGG! Oh... Im,..im so sorry... Ill go try to get the best doctors i can get my claws on.
T-thanks glory *tsunami continues sobbing* I wish i could JUST DO SOMETHING!? But i cant or else the egg... The egg and my dragonet could be in danger....
But maybe i can tell other sea wings to stop fighting and tell them what really happened at the wedding...
At the battle field also known as the edge of the rainforest.
EVERY DRAGON STOP!
*all sea wings look up at tsunami*
Princess tsunami what is it?
You guys follow whirl pool right?
Yes..
Well did you know that the whole wedding was a SCAM WE NEVER LIKED OR EVEN COULD HAVE LOVED EACH OTHER. I WAS FORCED TO DO IT! TOO SAY I DO!
After a long silence later some sea wings leave the side they are on and join tsunami. While most others who stayed say. " we are loyal to the seawing throne let it be a male ruler or female" which those words shocked every dragon that was around and still alive.
And so the remaining sea wings who stayed with the side of the seawing kindom were either captured or retreated back to the sea.
Very later like after the attack.
Tsunami sent letters.

Letters...

Hey guys... Something really bad happened worse then what i have said happened before- tsunami.

Why what happened tsunami i mean it cant be that bad can it??- clay.

Well clay there was an attack in the rainforest and guess who attacked??

Scavengers?? -sunny

I doubt it sunny but i am pretty sure you are just trying to lighten the mood so its ok. - starflight.

Awww thanks starflight thats why your the best!-sunny

Wait what?!?!- litteraly everybody.

Uh i mean thanks starflight now tsunami tell us who attacked-starflight.

Well it was guess who whirl pool and some of the sea wings who are still over there not to mention, they killed many rain wings night wings and sea wings who had familys not to mention riptide also got stabbed... - tsunami

Oh my god tsunami im
, I'm so sorry ya me too thats just descipable.. - clay and starflight

But the good thing is that it cant get much worse. Or can it? -sunny

Oh it can sunny it really can be.- tsunami

What do you mean tsunami? -starflight

Well guys guess what im with EGG YAY AND RIPTIDES THE FATHER HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT! And he WAS STABBED TOO .- tsunami

YOU GUYS DID IT OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODYPUGUYSDIDNTTELLMEHOWCOULDU!?!? HEYISJWHWOOSHHIXOWJDHJ ISUEHISIWK DUWJBEHSUWIIEHDDB DUDJEHHDISJE DNSIJWNSB SHUEBEBDUSIBEJDIDIEB XHSIOQOWPHEBEUD8 JDIEJEBWJWIISISJHEHEHEBDHDUUDIDUDHEHEJJEIUUCUCJEJEJDHDUCUXUUDIUENEHDUDUDUDUUXHDHHEH- clay and starflight.

Wow guys over reacting much?  I mean i did know that they " did it" but i could have guessed that the egg would come soon sooo-sunny

Wow sunny hiding some secrets huh?-deathbringer.

How did you even get in this stream of letters deathbringer? - litteraly everyone.

Oh i have secrets that i will not reveal hehehehheheh by the way that was totally an evil laugh.- deathbringer.

Uhhh sure it was death bringer sure it was. Now the big thing is that I AM YOUR TECHNICAL BIG WINGS AND YOU TOLD ME NOTHING OF THE SOTT THAT YOU AND RIPTIDE DID EUUEHDUSH UNSPEAKABLE THINGS AND YOU DID NOT EVEN TELL ME!-clay

Well.... Its not like you ARE tELLING  me. ANYTHING about. WHAT YOU AND PERIL ARE DOING ALL THOSE LATE NIGHTS HUH HUH!-tsunami

OHHHHHHHH CLAY HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US?!?! -litteraly everyone.

WHAT TSUNAMI OH MA GAWD DONT DRAG ME ONTO THIS TRAIN OF LOVEY STUFF?!?-clay.

Ugh fine honestly though lets stop sending letters im very tired- tsunami

Ya ok tsunami fine with me.- sunny

Well see you guys later' ya see you- clay and starflight.

With tsunami.
Oh riptide i hope you get better you are the father of our dragonet plus i love you...

To be countinued...
I really hope you enjoyed this is my longest chapter in any of my stories so far and i really hope you enjoyed
And i also hope you will comment on this or any of my storys or chapters because comments good or bad help.