Chapter 1:Coming Out

The Paci

Jimin's POV

Today was going to be the day I tell everyone about being a Little. But that kinda changed we they found my Bright Pink paci. Buuuut...sense you don't know what happened, let's go back 5 hours ago.

Flashback:5 hours ago

"Jimin! It's time for lunch!" Suga yelled up to me, "Coming..." I said as I slowly walked downstairs. When I get downstairs I avoid all eye contact "Jiminie? Is everything okay?" The I finally made Eye contact with our very tall Leader Nomjoon. "I-I'm fine..." "Jimin Tell us-" before Jin could answer I cut him by saying "I'm Fine Hyung!" Lies. All lies. I haven't been in little space in 6 months! "Okay if you say so Jimin. Come one let's eat."

After Lunch(Because I'm a lazy ass!)

After Lunch it was just us being lazy or sleeping on the couch(*cough cough* YOONGI AND JIMIN*cough cough*) Me and Yoongi ended up falling asleep, while everyone else was watching some TV. But YOU think everything is fine. OH HOW WRONG YOU ARE!! Hobi went to our room to get his phone and well I forgot to put my Paci, coloring book and CC(his pink kitty stuffy) away.

The second Hoseok came back I jolt awake but kept my eyes closed so the thought I was still sleeping. Yoongi was (jung)shock wake. "What What-" Hoseok put the paci up and asked "Why was this on Jimins bed?" Me being me I woke up and burst into tears "Please don't be mad at me! Please Please!" I felt MUCH bigger hands pick me up and place me on to his lap. "Honey it's okay shhhhh. Now Why would we be mad at you?"

"Be-B-Because I-I'm a little..."