Chapter 3:nap time

Namjoon's POV

Bratty & Bossy

"Jinnie baby, come a cuddle Daddy. Please?" I asked olny because he needs a nap and getting bratty at me,but I knew he was gonna do this because he's my bossy Baby. "No don't wanna! Wanna play!" He said while stomping his foot "Come on hunny please you've played all day. Please come cuddle and later will'll play later okay" I asked once more,Finally he came over and layed down with me. I played with his hair till I heard soft snores and soft breaths. "Finally." I mumbled. I slowly fell asleep with my bratty bossy baby in my arms.

Hoseok POV

Whinny and Tired

WHY DID I SAY ITS A GOOD IDEA TO HAVE 2 LITTLES!!!!! I have a whinny Jungkook and a tired Taehyung. "Kookie stop whining please baby." I ask in a soft tone "How about we take a nap boys. Then we can all play okay with Jinnie and maybe baby Minnie okay?" I ask only to have suga yell at me saying 'No!' "Daddy don' wanna nap" Jungkook said in a whinny tone fighting sleep "Then how about we just cuddle" I said in a soft tone. FINALLY I GET TO SLEEP WITH BOTH MAH BABIES!!!!!! Taehyung fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Jungkook laying his head on my chest I softly and quietly talk to jungkook before I heard soft breaths. Then I fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV

Fussy and Sobbing baby

"Sssssh baby, your okay please stop crying" I rocked him in my arms as he was fighting off sleep, I knew he was still tired but he just couldn't get back to sleep. "Maybe we can play with baby minnie" "NO!" I yelled witch didn't help jimin at all. Oh! I have an idea! "Baby I'll be right back okay?" I layed him down in the middle of my bed but getting a whin in protest. Ran to Jimin's room look under his bed to see if he had any bottle's. YES! I got both a bottle and formula. I ran down stairs looked at the couch to see Jin and Namjoon sleeping it was cute. I quickly made jimins bottle. After it was done I ran back up stairs to see my baby with puffy eyes and whimpering "Ssssshhhh baby your okay. I got you a bottle." I crawled on bed put on a movie then put jimin in my lap and gave him his bottle and slowly he fell asleep. "I love you Minnie" I gave him the stuffy I found on his bed and the pick pacifier jhope found. I layed down with jimin on top of me. Peaceful.

And with that the whole house was peaceful. That is until the dancer's have to go to the studio. For a few days but no one knows yet...