Chapter 10

« Shawn »

"DADDYYYYY!" Vinnie and Khloe yelled jumping off their jungle gym in the backyard of the house.

I caught them in my arms and kissed their cheeks while Veronica and her family were eyeing me down. They were having some type of cookout. Considering I mainly pay the rent up in this bitch, I'mma let it go since I haven't picked up my phone or been home in a couple of days.

I got in from Beyoncé's house last night, but I found a hotel for the night cause I didn't want to come home to no yelling as late as it was.

"Daddy, you been working?" Khloe asked.

"Mhmm!" I nodded.

"Shawn, please don't lie to my fucking child." Veronica spat. "Please! You've been gone for five fucking days. Haven't called once to talk to yours kids. I know you were in Houston with that bitch cause I tracked your phone with "Find My iPhone".

I shrugged, "I don't care about you knowing where I was at. Yes, I should've called, but I was with my Mama the whole time until yesterday. I went to see my son."

"Why are you claiming that bitch's son without a fucking DNA test?" She asked.

"Maybe cause I was the only one she was with before she left and her legs wasn't open to five another niggas at the time like you." I spat.

I felt a hard ass sting come across my face as her sister got up to try and do the same. I clenched my jaws hard.

"Shawn, you are such a trifling father and husband. None of this shit was going on until she came back." She said.

"That's cause you started bullshittin' cause I went to the party. Damn, we can't even be friends. Next thing I know, she's telling me she had a son that was mine. Shit, I don't deny it cause I know we were together before she left."

She began crying , shaking her head.

"I'm so sick of this bullshit. I'm not even gonna lie. Before she even came back, I started losing feelings in this relationship. I'm just tired of the yelling about small shit. We thought a baby would help it, but obviously things have gotten worse."

"BUT IT'S YOU SHAWN!" She screamed.

Her mother came and got the kids. She motioned for us to go in the house to talk.

"You two need to talk and settle your differences about this relationship, this other female and this boy you claim to be yours." Ms. Paige said.

I shook my head, "I just said he's mi-." I stopped. "You know what? I'm done talking, okay? Every time I speak my mind to you Veronica, you blame me or try to fight me. Do you think that's healthy for me or you?"

She rolled her eyes.

"And that Instagram bullshit too. What are you? In Kindergarten?" I asked. "As some point you need to mature and act like a fucking adult. You go on Instagram and call the mother of my children out her name and then talk about my son like you have no remorse for their feelings."

She didn't answer.

"I don't need anyone to be talking about my family. The mother of my child is family too and I have to respect you both in your own ways no matter how the other feels. But this shit you been on lately has really got me thinking."

"Shawn, she doesn't want anything but to get back at me." I told her.

"Well, as much as you've been egging this beef on with her on Instagram, she should be. Hell, she's ready to beat your ass after you came for our son." I told her.

"Our son." She scoffed. "He looks nothing like you."

"So Vinnie and Khloe do?" I spat.

I caught her hella off guard with that one. It's time for me to stop playing the lying game with her. I've faked believed this shit for too long.

"You mean to tell me Vinnie and Khloe resemble me cause they sure as hell don't look like you?" I smiled.

I chuckled. She knew she was busted.

Tears welled up in my eyes.

"I found the DNA test hidden upstairs Veronica." I chuckled as they rolled down my face.

I shook my head, wiping my eyes.

"You know I love them two so damn much cause if I didn't, I would've been left your ass when I had the chance. I've known they weren't mine since Khloe was two."

She wiped her tears.

"For three years....I've know they weren't mine, but you find every flaw in my life and what I do when I'm not at this house. You come at me for not seeing the kids for five days, but they ain't even mine." I told her.

She wasn't even talking now.

"Is this one you're carrying even mine?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She mumbled.

"But those two aren't."

She shook her head.

I shook mine, pulling the divorce papers out my back pocket. I went to get them from the court office this morning. I paid the filing fee and got the papers right away. My name is already signed to them.

"You can call me when you go into labor and text me to help get stuff for the baby and kids. I'll buy it and send it. Otherwise, don't bring my name up for shit unless it has something to do with these papers." He told her.

I went upstairs to pack some more of the belongings. Everything that was mine, I grabbed. I heard Roni in tears downstairs, but that was only motivation to leave even quicker.

I made my way down as soon as I got everything I pretty much owned. Her family was coming inside trying to comfort her her big baby ass.

"Veronica, you got a month to get yo shit out or I can put the house in your name in a week. It don't matter to me, but either way, I'm not paying rent up in here no more."

I headed on outside to put my shit in the car. I felt somebody following me.

Just like I knew, it was her oldest brother and her cousins. Her brother has been jail almost all his life for gun and drug possession and this nigga think I don't know shit about either one.

"Nigga, why the fuck you can't be a man and take care of yo family?" He asked pushing all up on me.

"Nigga, you better get the fuck off me before beat the shit outta you. Get off my fucking property. All y'all."

"You a fucking pussy for leaving her and the kids here for week." He said.

"Didn't I say get the fuck off me? I'mma rock you shit, nigga." I threatened.

"Wassup nigga!"

I punched him hard as hell, almost knocking his ass out. It turned into a quick brawl between me and him as everyone tried to break it up. My fist was covered in blood after three punches to his face. His nose and lips was already fucked up.

"I'm not scared of yo pussy ass nigga. Fuck you." I said as Kanye and Meek came out of the blue pulling me off him.

We watched him struggle to get up from his loss of blood. He wasn't done though. This nigga really came to play. "Go to hell you fucking pussy." He spat pulling out a handgun. He pulled the trigger four times before I hit the ground.

_______________
Thanks for reading! ❤️

🏹 Thoughts on Veronica lying about Vinnie and Khloe being Shawn's?

🏹 Thoughts on the divorce?

🏹 Is Shawn okay?