| Their favourite bad habit of yours |

RICK

Biting your nails whenever you get nervous is one of his favourite things about you because your nails don't dig into him when you cuddling and your having a bad dream or when you are fighting with your weapons you have less of a chance to break you nail, making you unable to fight.

CARL

Talking to yourself especially when someone catches you doing it. One time you were talking to yourself about how much you hate watch duty while making your way to the guard tower for your shift. When Glenn asked you who you were talking to you responded with "Who ever can hear me." And Carl almost chocked on the water he was drinking from laughing so hard.

DARYL

Smoking because you looks sexy when you do it. You usually bum a smoke off of him and promise you'll pay him back but you usually never do, and whenever you guys go for a run you always check every gas station you pass for smokes. Everyone knows that when they go on a run and don't get smokes your gonna be unapproachable for the next few days.

GLENN

Interrupting people when they are speaking because you can't wait to say what you're gonna say because you might forget it. He especially likes it when you do it to Daryl and Merle because it gets on their nerves and makes them mad which is funny to watch.

BETH

Swearing because she was never allowed to do while growing up so when she is with you she can do it all she wants and you sometimes over do it but that's okay since it's something new to her.

MAGGIE

Liking your lips because whenever you do it it turns her on and she thinks that it is the cutest thing ever when your tongue barley pokes out of your lips to lick them.