| You see them shirtless |

RICK

You were going outside to water the garden to see a sweaty, shirtless Rick digging up roots out by the fence. You dropped the bucket of water and stared at the breathtaking view in front of you. You must have been staring for a long time because Sasha came up to you and said "Liking the view?" And you just stuttered before leaving with the bucket to go get more water with a face like a tomato.

CARL

You were going to have a nap in you and Carl's cell when you saw a shirtless Carl reading a comic book on the top bunk where he slept. You quickly turn around and cover your eyes saying a quick apology. "Oh my god I am so sorry Carl I just wanted to take a nap." You try and explain to be cut off by the young boy hugging you from behind saying "it's fine Y/N, I was just hot so I took it off. I can put it back on if you'd like." He says and you just say "No, no, it's fine I'll be on the bottom bunk anyway. 

DARYL

You ran to the room in the Greene's house where Maggie said Daryl was after Andrea shot him. He was laying down on the bed shirtless. He was on his side so you saw something on his back that shocked you. Scars that looked like they were from a belt. You remembered him telling you stories of how awful his father was but you never imagined it would be this bad. "Oh my god." You say covering your mouth while tears ran down your face. Daryl started to stir in his sleep. When he turned over he opened his eyes and say you crying. "Baby girl what's wrong?" He asks trying to get you to tell him what's wrong. "Y-your back." you say holding back sobs. "What happened?" You ask as Daryl starts moving the blanket up to cover his torso area. "Shit." He mumbled under his breath. "Ya wern' supposed ta see dat." He said getting angry. "Just get out." He said. "What? Daryl no." You say standing your ground. "GOD DAMN IT WOMEN I SAID GET OUT!" He yelled at you making you back away into the wall. "I'm sorry." You mumble to him and walk out the door tears still streaming from your face.

GLENN

You were thrown into the room topless by Merle Dixon and ran to your husband Glenn covering your breasts. Glenn quickly took his shirt off giving it to you. You slip it on and stare at his chest as you hug him. He is muscular but not too much where it's scary. He has a four pack and you are memorized. You only look away when you feel him grab your hand and run.

BETH

You heard the shower running but no one was home except for you, or so you thought. Everyone went on a run except for you since you were injured but Beth decided to stay home last minute. You walked to the bathroom to go shut the water off so you don't waste it. You opened the shower curtain to see a pair of breasts and a blonde head. "Aw, shit, Beth I am so sorry. I thought the shower was just running because you all went out on a run!" You explain running out of the bathroom.

MAGGIE

You walked into the house early in the morning to get a drink before everyone woke up. When you opened the door you were met with something you didn't plan to see though. Maggie topless drying her hair with a towel. "Oh my god!" You yell out running out of the house back to your tent thinking about what you just saw.