Those Seaslimes

:o)GaMzEe'S PoV

I sat in the hornpile eating pies, I had aready gone through 3 but I was to upset to care. I couldnt believe that she loved my best fuckin friend instead of me, or so Equius says. Inspecting a faygo that was red, reminded me how lucky Karkat is to be loved by such a wonderful troll. I get a sudden urge to break something so I throw the the faygo bottle so hard against the wall it explodes leaving a red splatter. My eyes wander outside to see a troll on the shore. I look closer realizing it was Eriden. Why is he here? I get up and go outside. He notices me and strides toward me.

"Hey Gamz" he greets me with a sad smile "i hear that you havve red feelings for some troll, wwho is it?" I sigh feeling my heart shatter again.

"iTs NePsIs" I feel my legs grow weak, so I sit down on the sand. Eriden gives me a questioning look.

"then wwhy do you look so upset? You should be happy that someone actually lovves you!" he gets a pained look on his face after saying that.

"tHaTs ThE pOiNt" I look up, tears filling my eyes "ShE dOeSnT hAvE rEd fEeLiNgS fOr Me" She never did... I look out to the sea just like goatdad never came back....

"AnD nOw I fEel LiKe My hEaRt Is ShaTteRed" Eriden gives me a pitiful glance but then replaces it with a mischevious look. I frown What is he onto?

"I could help you wwith your depression" he purred making me start to feel uncomfortable. He then got super close to my face.

I start to speak but get cut off  by him smashing his lips into mine! I try getting him off but he has his arms wrapped around my neck. He straddles me and starts to grind into me. Why is he doing this? And what was he trying to do? Using all the strength I could muster, I shove him off, spitting and wiping my mouth. I look up, my eyes filled with fury.

"WhAt tHe FUCK wErE yOu DoInG?" I yell at him still wiping my mouth with disgust. He just smirks at my and grins Why that little..

"you knoww you lovved it Gamz" I was so angry that I lunged at him and punched him. Hard. He backed away quickly, his nose broken. There was blood trickling down out and down his chin.

"G-gamz...." he stuttered "wwhy did yo-" he was cut off by a loud snarl from behind

"BECAUSE YOU DONT DISERVE LOVE YOU SICK PERVERTED SEASLIME" I turn around to see Karkat literally boiling with anger, his knuckles turning white as he gripped one of his sickles. What happened to the other?

"YOUR A DISGUSTING FUCKIN SHIT FACE  THAT EVEN THE MOST DESPERATE IDIOT WOULDNT WANT TO BREATH THE SAME AIR WITH! I HAVE NOT THE SLIGHTEST IDEA WHY YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE LIKE  GAMZEE WOULD EVEN TALK TO YOU!" he gasped for breath. He was so angry with the seadweller that he forgot to breath. I pat his back

"Breath bro, breath" he gathers himself and then goes back to raging on Eridan.

"I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR VIOLATING MY MOIRAIL! but i wont cause im not that kind of troll" Karkat spit in Eridan direction who just weakly mumbles a few words that I don't catch before getting up, brushing himself off, and walking up to me. He looks up at me for a few seconds before slamming his fist into my gut.

I fall to my knees huffing, all the breath knocked out of me. I look up just in time to see Karkat, waving his one sickle around, chasing Eridan back to the sea yelling profanities.

Karkat comes back and gaving me his rare look of 'are you okay?'. I nod and get up hugging him.  And after a second he hugs you back.

Im really sorry that this wasnt as long as you expected, but i didnt want you guys to wait and i was getting slow on progress so.....really super duper sorry

                                                                                                   -Sun☼Kitty