3

Tyler's pov

I glanced back at Ethan and gave a small nod, "Just rest." And I got the food off of the stove and set it on plates. After getting Ethan's food and mine, I wrapped the plates in wrap so they would stay warm for everyone else.
I walked over to the island and set food in front of him then took a seat next to him, "Mark sleeps in until 10 and the girls were out late so they will probably sleep in as well, giving us a few hours to re-bandaged you, after you shower." He just nodded slowly and began to munch on the food I made, my attention stayed on him as I ate mine and cleaned up any mess I might have left.

~skippy~

I was checking my phone for any messages or anything with Ethan sitting next to me, curled up in my side; he told me that I was warm and made him feel safe. He was almost completely asleep when Amy was the first down the stairs, "Good morning Tyler." She yawned and stretched, not noticing Ethan since my giant body was in the way, and she walked over to get the breakfast that I had prepared for everyone. I just grunted softly in reply and glanced at the door when the doorbell echoed throughout the house. Ethan physically jumped and gripped my waist, hiding his face in my back. I felt my face heat up just a little as Amy wandered over to get the door, "Hello?" The rest was silent, too far away to hear what the other person was saying. "Oh, yes, I can sign for that." I heard from Amy and relaxed realizing it was only a delivery, probably for Mark.

She walked back in after closing the door and set the box down next to the door, "What did he buy this time?" She grumbled and then wandered over towards the couch, "Tyl- oh, hi Ethan, I didn't see you there." Her gaze shifted next to me and looked at our blue boy, who was still holding onto me for dear life. I moved slightly and turned to face him, mumbling only for him to hear, "It's okay, it was just a delivery. And Amy." He shifted a bit and pretended that he had been asleep when she said anything to him and yawned, "Oh, hi Amy!" He smiled the best he could so she wouldn't think anything was wrong. She smiled back before gasping, "Ethan, you have a black eye!" He blinked and I jumped in, "He was helping me this morning and I accidentally knocked into him causing him to hit his face." She set down her plate and went to get some ice from the freezer, hurrying around Kate as she made her a plate for breakfast.
She came back with an ice pack and she handed it to him, where he placed it on his black eye to help the swelling before he shifted slowly and relaxed back against my side.

It wasn't too long until Mark wandered down the stairs and grabbed his food, seeing he was the last awake, which was normal around here.
"Oh, good morning Ethan, I didn't see you there, are you going to hang out for the day?"
"Actually his landlord kicked him out and he needs a place to stay." I said and the three looked over at him, "Oh my gosh, you can stay here Ethan!" The girls said at the same time and Mark walked over, "Of course you can stay, we still have the room you used to use before you got your apartment."

Ethan's POV

I nodded slowly and gave a small smile, "Thanks guys, this means a lot to me." I felt bad that they didn't know the real reason why I was staying at their place even though Tyler wasn't making up a lie; my landlord really kicked me out a few days ago and I had been staying at my boy-...uh...I had been staying with Jordan.
"Well then today we will go to your place and pack up all your stuff." Mark replied and I bit my lip to keep myself from crying but I felt so weak and it made me really happy that my friends where ready to help me.

It was probably around noon when I left with Tyler, Mark, Amy, and Kathryn to my old apartment where all of my stuff was still sitting and waiting to be moved, it wasn't too bad because there was a few things that I never got to remove from their boxes the few months that I had the apartment. We walked in and out of the place, getting boxes of stuff loading in the back of two of the three cars that we had. I smiled a bit, Tyler sticking close to me and keeping me from lifting things that might reopen my wounds, I wandered outside and put the box into the backseat.
"Ethan~"
I was chilled to the bone from the familiar voice behind me and I couldn't move. I flinched slightly at the touch on my back and took in a deep, shaky breath. "Ethan, do you need any help?" Tyler wandered over and I flashed him the tiniest smile, noticing he didn't look very happy. Jordan looked at Tyler then to me, "What's going on Babe? I thought you were going to wait for me to help you pack everything." "I uh, you were still asleep and I asked my friends to help out because I have a lot of stuff." My voice came out in a frightened whisper. "Oh, and your delivering it all to my place right?" Jordan asked, honestly demanded from me. "No, he's going to move back in with us until he can get himself back onto his feet." Tyler replied for me, there was like this sort of growl in his voice when he spoke to Jordan. I slowly moved away from the car after I stuffed the box in its place and wandered over beside Tyler, my body shaking. Tyler shifted slightly in front of me and he was still facing Jordan, "You have a problem with it?" I knew that Jordan wanted our relationship to seem normal in front of anyone else and he gave the sweetest smile to Tyler, "No, of course not. I support my Baby fully." I didn't even realize I was clinging to Tyler until he backed up slightly and turned away from Jordan, "Well if you don't mind we have a lot of stuff to move and I'm sure you have work." His large but warm hand made contact with my back and carefully pushed me towards the stairs as he followed me. Jordan glared, I could feel it in my back before he said that he was going to work and went back to his car and then drove off.
I knew it wasn't going to be the last I hear from him.