5

Tyler's pov

After I turned off the livestream, I held Ethan close and gently rubbed his lower back, trying not to touch any of his old wounds as he took in a very shaky breath. "Feeling better?" I mumbled softly and he nodded before he wiped away the tears from his eyes, "What happened? I couldn't breath." "You had a panic attack, but don't worry everything is okay and you're safe here." I explained. After a few minutes he pulled away and we went to see what the crash was about, Ethan clinging to me, still very shaky.

I opened the door that was the storage room and saw that several things had been knocked over. Kate, Amy, and Mark had beat us to the room. Mark looked quite angry, "Son of a bitch!" He threw down a broken camera that was useless now. "Did our house just get broken into?" Kate asked as she looked around the room for anything else that was broke or anything that might have been stolen, feeling Ethan's grip tighten on my shirt.
"Might need to check the security cameras, maybe they caught something." I said as I took Ethan from the room and we went downstairs. I grabbed my phone and pulled up the security and checked the feed.

My veins boiled with anger when I caught a clear sight of that man slipping in through the open window and stumbled his way into the storage room before he accidentally knocked over several items scaring himself and diving out the window then came Ethan's scream for me. I rolled it back a bit when Mark asked if the cameras got anything.
"Yeah they did."
I turned my phone around so the three could see and Mark got even more mad about this whole thing.
"Isn't that the Latino from a week ago when we got Ethan's stuff??" Amy asked "I saw you two speaking with him."
Ethan tensed and I signed, "Yeah, just some guy with a weird obsession with Ethan." They looked at me then to Ethan, who nodded, "Yeah, I don't know how he found your house Mark, I'm so sorry for bringing some crazy guy here." He looked like he might cry.
Mark just let out a small sigh, "We'll report this to the police and get a better security for the house. As long as we can keep Ethan safe, the rest of the stuff we can just buy again."

Ethan's pov

I relaxed a bit feeling happier that Mark said that it was okay that Jordan somehow found the house and that it wasn't my fault that he was some "crazy fan".
If only it was that simple.
Tyler walked over to the kitchen, "Any suggestions for lunch?" Mark wandered into the living room and grabbed his keys before calling Amy over to come with him to the police department. Kate went over to clean up the living room before saying that she was going to go check online for better system and I joined Tyler, "Is it okay if we just order some pizza?"
He smiled and grabbed his phone to order pizza when I pulled out my phone and noticed that it had blown up with people worried about why we ended the livestream so abruptly and I was about to tweet out something when Tyler had already beat me to it.

Tyler's Twitter
We are sorry for the abrupt end but due to personal matters it might be a while before the next video. We appreciate your concern but everything it alright.

I saw my Twitter was tagged into it and people immediately blew it up asking what the personal matters were or if everything really was okay and what happened to me during the stream. I let out a sigh and just put it on silent and set in on the coffee table. Tyler hummed a little bit and set his next to mine as he took his spot on the couch, "Why don't we put on a movie and just relax until everyone else gets back home?" I walked over and laid down on the couch, putting my head on his lap and slowly relax as he turned on the tv then pulled up Netflix, we picked a movie of my choosing.
Only pausing it when the pizzas arrived.

Amy pov (police department)

I sat next to Mark as we were filling out a police report about the incident that just happened when my phone was suddenly letting out several pings! Confused on why I was getting so many notifications, I pulled it out and looked on it too see that I had been tagged in a post that Tyler had just posted only about thirty minutes ago.

Tyler's Twitter
We are sorry for the abrupt end but due to personal matters it might be a while before the next video. We appreciate your concern but everything it alright.

I frowned and tapped Mark's shoulder, "Hey, look at this." I didn't think that the something that caused them to end the livestream was the break in since everyone was asking if Ethan was alright. Mark looked up from the paper work and over to my phone, reading the Tweet over and just shrugged, "Maybe they thought it was better to just end the stream due to the break in." "But why are they asking if Ethan is okay? The viewers don't know about this break in nor would I think it would be something that they would end it for." I said as we looked through the few thousands tweets. "Maybe we should ask them when we get back home." He sounded a bit more concerned now.

After finishing at the police department and meeting up with Kathryn, we headed back to the house to see Tyler and Ethan on the couch, curled up together. Pizza boxes on the table, some labeled for the rest of us as a Disney movie played in the background.

Walking over, I took notice that Ethan was fast asleep with Tyler carefully running his fingers through his hair and glanced up at us. It was silent but he seemed to relax upon seeing who entered the house and glanced at Ethan, who shifted and rolled into his stomach. Tyler was quick to fix his shirt and I swore I saw a bandage that was tied around him. "Tyler, can we talk to you about your Twitter post?" I asked and took a seat in one of the recliners after I shifted it to face him. Kathryn and Mark found a place to sit as well, all of us knowing that Ethan was a very heavy sleeper so, it would be okay to speak without waking him. He shifted a little and kept his fingers running through the blur hair and closed his eyes for a second as he was thinking about what to say.
"We decided to cut it short due to the break in." And he looked at me. Mark beat me to the next question, "Why is everyone so worried about Ethan? They tagged us in the tweet and keep asking what was wrong and why he was crying." Kate moved her phone over to Tyler so he could see all of the tweets. I watched his eyes move over the screen, skimming through them.