True Love Revealed

Summary: Y/n and Ricky were childhood friends until he left to tour with the band he joined. Y/n never knew if she was ever gonna see him again. He said they would keep in touch but he got busy. She didn't get to tell him her feelings before he left.

This was requested by Rhianon_Poole13 I hope you like it.

Third POV

Y/n's band was invited to play at Warped Tour, she was very excited to be playing, it was such a huge opportunity for her band.  She looked at the line up to see if she knew any of the bands. She saw the name Motionless In White and was very excited it meant she could see Ricky again. Y/n and Ricky grew up with each other, she developed feelings for him when she was sixteen. They both had bands back then but Y/n's wasn't as popular as Ricky's. When she found out that he was to leave for Hollywood she was gonna tell him of her feelings but when she got to his house he was already gone.

 When she found out that he was to leave for Hollywood she was gonna tell him of her feelings but when she got to his house he was already gone

The day for Warped Tour came and Y/b/n's tour bus arrived. Y/n walked out of the bunk area wearing this outfit. Her band mate whistled, "Wow Y/n, who are you looking hot for?" Y/F/N sat on the couch, "She's hoping to run into her childhood crush." "Yes I am hopeful that I will run into him but there are a lot of people here so it probably won't happen. I'm gonna go watch some bands play till we go on.", she responded and walked off the bus. 

Her band wasn't playing till five so she decided to walk around and watch other bands. She watched Black Veil Brides, Motionless In White, My Chemical Romance, and Falling in Reverse. She had just enough time to go back to the bus to change into her performance outfit.  

Y/B/N walked on stage, "Hello Warped Tour! We are Y/B/N and we are glad to perform for you!" The music started playing and Y/n started dancing, "When we first met I felt my love for you grow,", Y/n started singing

Y/B/N walked on stage, "Hello Warped Tour! We are Y/B/N and we are glad to perform for you!" The music started playing and Y/n started dancing, "When we first met I felt my love for you grow,", Y/n started singing. After a couple more songs the performance ended. "Thank you guys! Playing on this stage has been an amazing opportunity for us and we are happy to share this moment with you.", Y/n said walking off the stage. 

As she was walking back to her tour bus when she bumped into someone, "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry. Oh my god Ricky?" "Y/n?", he said hugging her. "We should catch up, the boys are out drinking so the bus is empty.", Ricky said. "Lead the way.", Y/n said smiling. They walked to the tour bus. Once inside they sat on the couch, "Y/n what are you doing here?" She smiled, "I'm actually here because my band Y/b/n got this gig." "Oh your in a band?" "Yeah after you left I was very heart broken and took to music. I'm the lead singer." Ricky looked at her with a sad look on his face and grabbed her hand. "Look Y/n I'm really sorry I left you all those years ago but I got a letter from Chris Motionless from Motionless In White asking if I wanted to be in his band and I couldn't turn down his offer. I do regret leaving you though." Y/n sighed, "Look Ricky I understand, but I wanted to admit something to you back then but I was too late. I like you Ricky." "Y/n I feel the same way, I always have. I wanted to say goodbye but I was afraid that my feelings for you would make me stay." Y/n stood up and grabbed Ricky's hand and lead him to the bunk area. She took off her dress, "Um Y/n what are you doing?" "Well ever since you grew into your looks, I wanted to have you and now that we both have feelings for each other I can if you want to." Ricky chuckled, "That's not what I meant. I mean why are you doing all the work." He took off his shirt and picked her up laying her on the bed, "I am here to please you my queen." He started kissing her as he pulled the curtain closed.

Time skip cause Ya'll know what happened

The next morning Y/n woke up in Ricky's arms, "Good morning beautiful." "Oh no my band." She tried to get up but he pulled her back down. "You don't want to do that. The boys are out there and I don't want them seeing you like this. You are all mine."