3.

Boom. Everything was dark.
_________________________________
"Totally" was all I had left to say.
____________________________________
Walking home isn't very nice if u think about it. Especially, if u walking alone. In the dark.down a alley. That has a very bad reputation to it. I try not to think that I'm walking in the very alley my sister (used to be sister I meaannnn) told me never to walk down. I didn't care it at least had me stop thinking about Tyler. Shoot. Wait. Oof I'm thinking about him. Great. Oh whale 🐳 it doesn't matter now. What happened, happened. It's done with. It's over. Just like me and Tyler. Ugh god. I can't stop thinking about hi-

!!!!CRASH!!!

I get cut off my thoughts by a trash can lid being thrown. That's it I'm dead. Tell my mom I never loved her and save my pop tart box for me.

"Run"

I heard in a faint but very soft whisper kind of voice

"W-what?" I whispered back. WHY DID I WHISPER BACK!? I COULD BE TALKING TO THE PERSON WHO IS ABOUT TO STAB ME TO DEATH AND DRAG MY BODY IN A RIVER!

"just listen to me!," he said but whisper yelled this time "now go before I get caught" he aid and before I could say anything else... he left.

DEAR JESUS GOD!! I STARTED RUNNING LIKE I WOULD TO A BIG BOX OF POP TARTS OR EVEN SKITTLES!

After a while of me running my life out of my body, I was home. Home (torturement) home. My home is NOT sweet.

I openedthe door to find my mom talking on the phone with a beer in her hand crying. I really don't care but she's my mom. She basiclly is my birth giver.  Without her I wouldn't be here. Although I wouldn't mind if I never excited, but no one said life was easy. Ugh.

"mom?" I say but quietly "mother are u OK?" I say a little louder and scooted closer to her.

"GET AWAY!!" she said trying to hit me with her beer bottle. God would I have slapped that out of her hand.

All I did was grab some ice cream some pop tarts and a can of soda and run to my room.

I decided to watch Netflix till I get a message.

Jade😪❤

You better be on ur way

Huh?

TO THE PARTY U IDIOT!!  U SAID U WOULD COME. DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!!

God ok.  I'll be there in like 5.

OK BUT HURRY! ILL BE WAITING. ALSO THERES SOME REALLY CUTE BOYS HERE. ;)

Plz don't hook up with anyone. OR get to Drunk. I'm not trying to look like I'm kidnapping you.

Gosh OK.  Only for u Alex :). But come through the alley way cuz the roads are blocked off. OK Byeeeeeeeee luvvvvvveeeee u bae. ♡

Wait...
Read 12:32

No. But I have to.  Ugh I'm not trying to get kidnapped. OR killed. OR raped.  OR draged. Ugh. I guess I really have no choice.

I change in to my black thrasher hoodie and some light jeans.

I quickly walk out the door and into the alley.

1:12. Exact time. I'm in a long dark alley. By myself.

I hear banging. And...... Foot steps.

Some one was following me. I looked around and didn't see anything. I stopped in my tracks when I saw looked back to the front of the alley.

There stood a tall, not to tall but a little bit, well alot a bit taller then me, standing at the end of the alley.

I looked around and hid behind a trash can. Worst hiding spot ever.

CRACK!!  someone was right there I covered my mouth trying no to scream. I slowly got moved out from behind the trash can and looked down the alley. No one was there.

I looked around once more. Then.

Boom.

everything was dark.
____________________________________
My fingers hurt :'(

First. I had to do my home school work. 

Then I had to edit for my fan page. (just if u didn't know my username on instagram for my fan page is : @birlem.ccp. shameless plug ;) )

And last I had to write this :)

But yeah I'll be sure to update way more and sorry for not updating this week. - aly

Word count: 722