The end?

Hello my luvs,

I would like to say thank you for everything you've done for me but I just have to discontinue this story for now. I used to know what to write all the time but as I left the fandom and slowly started forgetting about my time of being in this fandom things became a little more aggressive. People started raging and commenting thing about me that weren't true or that were just straight up hurtful. I wanted to continue this story as much as I could but I just have no idea what to write. I'm at a loss of ideas and I'm no longer in the Birlem fandom so it's kind of hard for me to reach out and ask. I hope y'all aren't to mad or become aggressive with me like the others (I will not name names but you know who you are). I'm very sorry but I will continue to write other stories with new setting and new starts. I still want to write some stories but I'm just trying to start off fresh again. But no, I will not join the fandom again I have decided to use my editing for other people and things. I will still write and I will still edit.

I'm truly very sorry to have to do this but I couldn't handle it physically and mentally (literally). Please accept my apologies.

(Also if you would like to know my personal ways or anything please feel free to dm me on my edit acc @flxminn)

Your writer,
-A