1.

I wish I didn't
__________________________________

Have u ever had "the worst day ever"? If so don't think about it. My life literally sucks. My mom drinks and my dad isn't here anymore. As in dead, not to get u confused. I'm the only child (thx mom) and I'm 16. I only have some friends cuz I'm not the type to "let people in my life". I'm kinda the "mistake". Well, that's what my mom says, but I really don't care. I only have one person I can trust and that's my friend jade. We've known each other since like 1st grade and she knows how my mom is so she's there for me alot. And if u ask. Yes. I'm dating some one. His name is Tyler. He's 16 and I really don't trust him. He gose to party's every weekend and I always end up having to drag his sweaty body to my car. Love it. But anyways enough of me. Now to my "worst day ever".

"wake up!" my mom says barging into my room. Ever heard of knocking. Obviously not i guess.

I ignored her. I didn't feel it today.

"Ugh, " she says disgusted. I don't know why. I just ignored her. Again and she continues "fine then give me ur phone and u can-"

I cut her off buy getting up and slamming my door in her face. I hate her.

My alarm rings I look at it. 5:30. Kill me now.

I get ready and walk to the restroom. I take off my hoodie and look at my arms. Brusies and scabs from cuts. I sighed and changed into light ripped jeans with a crop top, black,long sleeve, thrasher hoodie with my hair down. It's naturaly straight. And I just slipped on my vans.

I walked down stairs to my mom who was on the couch. A mess. I should be the one saying "ugh". She starts screaming at me but I just grab a handful of strawberrys and walk out. Ignoring her once more.

I got in my car and drove to school. Back to hell we go.
___________________________________

"Plz, it would only be once"

"no" I said as I slammed my locker and looked at jade " I could get kidnapped or rapped or-" I get cut off by her.

"there's cute boys" she smirked.

Maybe she just wants me to die.

"yeah, no" I say as I start walking and she struggles to keep up.

So basiclly she wants me to go to a party. Not any party tho. The party everyone gose to at the end of the street from a dark alley. I hate going there. My si-, used to be sister once went down there and she said she saw some kids dragging a girl down the alley so she ran and regrets not helping her.

"fine if u won't go I'll tell Tyler to drag u over there." she says as she leans on the locker next to me as I stop in place.

I go up to her "don't even think about telling him to come to my house" I backed up and sat on the bricks under the stairs.

"come on ur a couple" she added. Which I wish she didn't. "just come and he'll be really jealous th-" she stopped. I was confused.

"Hello?" I said snapping my fingers in front of her. What was she looking at? Is she OK? I looked to where she was looking. I wish I didn't.
____________________________________

CLIFFHANGER! I'm sorry. Um yeah this is a cliff hanger but don't worry I'm gonna write the other one right now so hold ur horses. Ew. I'm cringy.ok well bye for now :)
Word count: 625