7.

____________________________________

"i FOrgOt WhAt I SAiD lAsT TIMe"

Joeys pov

I walk up to the room and hear alex banging chad against the door (NOT LIKE THAT) and yelling at him to let her go.

I peek through the little hole thats on the door from who knows where but i peek through it and see whats going on.

Alexs pov

"LET ME GO!!" i scream hitting this dude thats blocking the door.

"i cant." he says shakey yet though.

"fine." i said looking around the room.

AH HA! A WINDOW!

i look at the dude and look at the window. He looks at me with a confused face as i smile to him and run to the window.

I run to the window. i open it and, yes! FREASH AIR!

he looks at me and smirks

"Theres no way ur gonna jump out a 2 story window" he says letting go of the door and slowly walking to the window

"SAY I WONT!" i say sticking my foot out the window.

I wasnt really gonna jump i was just waiting for him to move away from the door. Which he did sooooo. GOTTA MAKE MY MOVE!

"you wont" he smirked and slowly tried to grab me.

"BET!" i said jumping out the window and hitting him in the stomach.

He fell om the floor amd so did i. I got up and opemd the door. FREEDOM. TIME TO BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!

i was about to run out till someone grabbed me by my waist making me slam my body with theres.

"bet" the person said who was currently holding me a little TOO close to himself.

I looked to see who it was and there he was.

Mr. Likes-to kidnapp-people-like-me. The boy who basiclly kidnapped me if u dont get it.

"LET ME GO U PIECE OF CRAP!" i said squirming around in his arms to try to escape.

"hummmmm how about, no" he said strugling trying to keep me captured in his man arms.

"fime then ill do the favor" i said slipping my hand out and slapping him which made him grab his face letting me go.

I decided to make a run for it.

I run downstairs and theres a hella lot of people sitiing on the couch. They all just stare at me in confusion till mr.kidnapper screamed.

"GET HER!" he screamed still holding his face running down the stairs.

Everyone quickly got up and pointed all there weapons and stuff to me. So, i grabbed two guns and whatever else i could and held it up as well.

I could here someone come up from behind me so i grabbed the person by the neck and held a gun up to there head and one to the group of people.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I TOLD YALL TO-" the kidnapper person came down.

"JOEY SHES GOT ASHTON!" a boy said holding a shot gun.

Im guessing mr.kidnapper is joey.

"yeah "joey" look who i got." i said laughing and holding up the gun closer to his head.

"SHUT UP! Let him go. I know u wouldnt. It dosent even look like you'd hurt a fly prett-" i cut him off by cocking the gun and shooting a bullet next to his body. Shot it missed.

"What where u saying?" i said pointing my gun back to the crowd.

"say i wont" i said looking him dead in the eyes and cocking the gun.

"u wouldnt" he said and tried grabbing my arms but i pulled the trigger and.... BAM!!

I shot the ashton person i was holding. He fell to the ground and everyone looked wt me in shock.

Little backround story. Ever since my dad died. Ive never cared. I didnt care abiut death at all either. I didnt even care if my own mother died. I wouldnt care. I had no emotions what so ever if someone who i didnt personally love died.

I watched him sqrim and everyone just started either screaming or grabbing him. I just stood there and watched till joey grabbed me and threw me outside along with himself.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he said screaming in my face. I held the gun to his head and stared at him in his eyes.

"let me fucking go. NOW!" i said screaming in his face cocking the gun.

He just stared at me.

"go ahead well just find u again" he scoffed and i did so.

I put the gun in my pocket, just in case, and climbed the gate and ran off.

"bitch!" i said flicking him off before running into the woods.

I had no idea where i was or where i was going. Im honestly so scared.

I just want to go home.
____________________________________

YAYAYAYAYAY I UPDATED AGAIN! WOO! ok but fr hi im back and im kinda sad to say but i wont update for a while but im not giving up on this book so yeah dont worry. Also guys something very serious. If u get a call from: (210) 841-8410
DO NOT ANSWER IT. ITS A NUMBER WHERE THEY LOCATE WHERE UR PHONE IS AND FOLLOW U. I DONT WANT ANY ONE TO GET HURT SO PLZ BE SAFE AND DO NOT PICK IT UP. ok but from besides that ilysm and i want all of yall to be safe ilysm and have a good day bye :) -Aly💙

Word count: 913