11.

"I'm not giving up till I do"
___________________________________

Alex's pov:

I Was peacefully asleep until I woke up.

My cheeks were still tear stained and my head hurt like hell.

I look around and notice I'm still in this living hell.

I groan .

I hear my door creak and look at it.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" joey says closing the door. But I didn't want him to leave. not yet.

"No wait." I said realizing.

He opens the door and sticks his head in.

"Um yes" he says in his little morning voice. Which is kinda cut-STOP ALEX.

"C-can u just stay here" I say wiping my eyes and sitting up

He fake coughs.

"Um sure"he says and sits by the end of my bed

He looked like he was hurt. Or maybe even crying.

I felt like I was high or in a world that didn't excit. It was just me and him. Him and me. In a dark room. just listening to the night.

For some reason it was like something pulled me towards him. I couldn't resist.

I just came behind him and hugged him and layed my head on his back. 

"Im-"

He tuned to me and put his hand on my lips

"Shh" was all I heard till I could see his eyes. I couldn't say anything I felt. Well idk how I felt.

He slowly started leaning in and so did I. That's when it happens something I thought wouldn't or he would've at least stabbed me first. He kissed me.

Things kinda got heated and one thing lead to another. It happened. So unexpected to.

So many thoughts and things raced through my head. Why. Why did it have to be me.

I loved it but I hated it. It's the worst thing that's happened to me and the best. It's so unexplainable and im so clueless.

Why.

Joey's pov:

"Soph listen it's going to be ok. Thing like that happen."

"No Joey it's not like that! That was my first baby. I was so happy I would do anything for him and now he's gone. You really think things like that just happen. No! No Joey! My baby is dead Joey what do you not understand?!"

I'm talking to Sophia about a accident that happened with her baby. It's not the best thing to be talking about at 2 in the morning but she called me crying so I had to answer.

(this part is kinda triggering so if u don't want to read it skip to the all caps)

"Joey. Look. My baby is gone. Who shoots a baby on the daily. NO ONE! " She screams through the phone. " At least be sad god dammit. Ur my brother ur supposed to feel pain with me not watch me suffer. What kinda of heartless person did mom make u. U know what if your not gonna help me or talk with me I'll just call Scott." And with that she hung up.

Am I really heartless. I cared. Once. I loved. A long time ago. I've provided. Myself.

Wow. I'm selfish. Why am I like this.

I walk to the restroom and take some pills and grab a razor.

"It's because your so heartless"

1 cut.

"It's because u don't care"

5 cuts

"It's because u are the way u are"

10 cuts

I feel the pain and the highness hitting me. I quickly cleaned my arms and put on a hoodie.

I look at myself in the mirror. Cheeks. Red. Eyes. Red. Blood from my arms. Red.

(Sad stuff stops here)

I quitely closed the door to my room and walked down the hall. I kept walking till I saw Alex's door open.

I peep my head in and see she's awake.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I slowly close the door till I hear her.

"No wait" I hear her say. She sounded lost. Hurt.

I peep my head in and looks at her

"Um yes" I say confused as to why she called me back.

"C-can you just stay here" she says still in that low hurt voice.

"Um sure" I sat on her bed and boom my highness basically took over me.

I was completely high and non aware.

I feel her hands wrap around my torso and she leans her head on my shoulder.

"I'm-"

I shushed her.

I looked at her so deeply. My eyes stuck on only her.

I slowly started leaning in and I kissed her.

Her lips were so soft. We were in sync. I loved it.

I slowly started leaning on to her and from there things happen and we ended up doing it.

After we just kinda layed there and sooner or later everything went off and we fell asleep.
____________________________________
guys I'm so sorry for not updating. I was very busy and I really didn't have time to do this but I'll try to start updating and keep updating and if u want follow my insta: @birlem.ccp. I'm active on there as well but anyways yeah. -Aly

Word count:860