6.

Wake up
____________________________________

Razors.pills.lexi.dead.

Alexs pov:

He was just standing there.

Should i help him? Is he in mental shock? Is he ok?

WAIT ALEX! WHY DO U CARE SO MUCH HE KIDNAPPED U. QUIT IT. U SHOULD BE TRYING TO ESCAPE AND KICK HIM IN THE BA-

i get cut off by him mumbling something.

"im sorry i couldnt here u cuz im tied to a chair! So please. talk a little louder." i say sarcasticly as i try to break free but i stopped as soon as he turned around and started walking towards me

I tired squriming around and moving my chair i was on back so he wouldnt catch me but i hit the wall along with my head. Ouch.

There he was walking full speed towards me and stopped in front of my face. Oh god plz save me.

"i did he dignity for a girl. But im not having anymore. You dont know me. You dont know what ive been through-" he stops and sniffles. Being honset hes sniffles are pretty cute. STOP ALEX! He continues "i-i hate u" he says as he once again pushes me to the ground but i guess he did it a little to hard cuz as soon as i hit the floor. It was dark again.

Joeys pov:

"i hate you" i said as i pushed her and the chair again but i guess i did it to hard and she fell and passed out. Weak.

"ughhh chad bring her to my bathroom and get her up and get her cleaned up as well. Ill be in the scam room" i said as i scoffed and left.

As i was walking i heard chad dragging her upstairs. I didnt want to hurt her. I really didnt. But when she said that my mind went blank and all i could think about was lexi.

"it was ur fault. Shes dead cause of u. U made her do it. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi. Lexi!"

"STOP! PLZ MAKE IT STOP! HELP PLZ! STOP! STOP! STOP" i screamed as i fell to the floor gripping my hair so tight i could barely feel my head. "WAKE UP JOEY! WAKE UP!" i said to myself crying. It was all in my head. It hurt.

I looked at my hands and saw blood. I pulled my hair to much. God.

I ran to the sink and washed it off and my face along with it. Thats when i heard someone run down the stairs.

"JOEY! HOLY FUCK ARE U OK?!" hunter said as he looked at my bloodshot eyes

"oh man. Was it um u know who again?" he said with a worried face. Hes like my older brother. I love him alot. Hes been there for me through everything.

"y-yeah" i said wiping my eyes

He came in for a bro hug (those hugs that guys do. Yeah those hugs)

"hey i was wond-" he gets cut off by someone bagging on the door. It was alex. God dose she ever shut up?

"hold that thought pal. I need to take care of that mess first." i said jogging up the stairs

"ha ok" he said and left.

Now to this girl.
____________________________________
HEY GUYS IM BACK (AGAIN):D!!!! but fr hi im back this is another chapter or whateva. Yeah i really had no idea what to put next but thanks to my friend lexsis for helping me. BUT YEAH IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT YEAH ILYSM AND BYE! 💛
word count: 593