12.

Alex pov:
-
"Get up loser," she laughed along with her ass wipe friends.

"Your such a disappointment. No wonder your dad left your mom y'all are such a mess and sooner or later you'll end up just like your mom. Alone and a mess." She was about to walk away till she had to say the last part hurting me even more then she had just kicked my stomach. She turns her head. "Actually you'll end up just like your dad. Dead." She laughed and turned back around

"You bitch" I got up and pushed her to the ground. "Don't ever say that about my dad " and with one hit , I felt the pain.
-

(Just to let you know this paragraph ^^ is her dream not real life)

I shot up from where ever I was and looked around.

"What the fuck" I whisper to myself.

I feel a shift next to me and see joey. Peacefully sleeping with his mouth a little open. He looked so cute. He's messy hair made it even more cute but I noticed something. Something bad. He only had boxers on.

I quickly look around the room then at the blanket.

Please don't tell me...

I looked under the blanket and I was only in my bra and underwear.

I mentally gaged (she's not pregnant) and got up without waking joey. I look around the room for my clothes and get dressed. I felt sick. Having sex with someone who could kill me at any second.

I felt the mental gag come back again and I ran to my room. (Her room was right next to joeys)

I rant to the restroom and run to the toilet. I stick to fingers in my mouth trying to throw up all the disgust I felt in my body right now and after a few more pokes it all came out.

I sit by the toilet and cry. Why was I so mad or sad about it? Its not like I haven't done this before.

I get up and sit by my bed wiping my tears.

I lay on it and just stare at the ceiling thinking.

Why am I like this. It's not my fault I got kid napped. Is it? Maybe it is. I mean maybe if my stupid self didn't take that alley or even decide to go to that dumb party.

I hold my head and tuck in to a little ball on my bed.

I miss school. I miss my friends. I miss my mom. I miss my dad. That fact that he's still alive somewhere just hurts me. He left me with my living hell mother and just forgot about me.

How do I even think of this. How can I process this. Worst of all.

What will joey think?

-
Joeys pov:
I woke up and immediately my head hurt.

"Fuck" I whisper as I get up.

I noticed I was in my boxers. Normal. But something about today. Today doesn't feel right.

I get up and walk to my restroom. I put on some sweatpants and  grab an Advil from the cabinet and stuff it in my pocket.

I jog downstairs passing Alex's room and grab a glass of water.

I take the pill and run back upstairs.

I noticed alexs room door is shut and her little sniffles coming out of it.

What could she possibly be crying about now.

I open the door a little bit and see her coverd in a blanket on her bed.