CHAPTER 8

SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

It was 7 in the morning. Sun rays were peeping through the window and falling on Anika 's sleeping figure.

She stirred in sleep

Anika(in sleep)- DM, please close the curtains. Sun rays are disturbing my sleep.

When she senses that no one is listening her, she wakes up with a jerk.

She looks at her surrounding and gets confused to find herself in an unknown room.

Then, she remembers everything that happened the previous day. She gets afraid and thought that she was caught by the goons and they have kidnapped her. Her eyes get teary and she was on the verge of crying. At the same time, Shivaay enters the room to check up on her and to keep her medicines.

 At the same time, Shivaay enters the room to check up on her and to keep her medicines

SHIVAAY'S CLOTHES

Shivaay smiles to see her awake.

S- Oh, you woke up. How are you feeling now?

She looks at him confused.

A- Who are you? And where am I? Am I kidnapped?

Shivaay laughs at her innocence. He moved towards bed and keeps the medicines on the bed side table. He sits on the edge of the bed.

Anika gets afraid and shifts back in the bed.

S-Hey. There is no need to get afraid of me. OK first let me introduce myself. Hi, I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. You are in my house. You are safe here. Noone will harm you here.

A- How I reached here? I mean I was running away from those go........

She stops abruptly.

Shivaay looks at her.

S- I know some goons were following you and you came running to me for help and then got fainted. So I saved you from those goons and brought you here.

A-Thank you so much. It means a lot. And I am sorry if I troubled you.

S- That's Ok. First you freshen up and then have your breakfast because doctor told me that you are very weak.