CHAPTER 18

It was 8 in the morning. Anika was sleeping with a frown on her face. Suddenly she wakes up with a jerk and mutters only one name.

A(whispers)- Shivaay!

She looks here and there and realises that she has seen a bad dream. She sighs in relief and wipes the sweat from her forehead and looks at the clock.

A- Oh shit! I have to make breakfast. Shivaay must be getting late for office.

She gets up from the bed and rushes towards the washroom. She comes out after getting ready.

 She comes out after getting ready

ANIKA'S OUTFIT

She comes out of her room and rushes towards the kitchen. When she reaches kitchen, she saw that Shivaay has already prepared the breakfast and was taking it to the dining table.

 When she reaches kitchen, she saw that Shivaay has already prepared the breakfast and was taking it to the dining table

SHIVAAY'S OUTFIT

She takes one bowl from his hand and keeps it on the dining table.

A- Shivaay, why did you prepared the breakfast? I would have made it.

S- Its not a big deal Anika. Either you prepare the breakfast or I prepare it, its the same thing. Now come sit and lets have breakfast.

While they were having breakfast, Shivaay says-

S- Anika, You should often wear red, it looks good on you. You are looking beautiful.

Anika blushes and says-

A- Thank you.

S(teasingly)- And you know the red colour on your cheeks suits you more.

She blushes more. Shivaay chuckles at her.

Anika suddenly remembers that she has to tell him the truth.

A- Shivaay, I want to tell you something.

S- Yes. Tell me.

A- Shivaay, wo..... actually....

She was going to tell the truth to Shivaay but suddenly his phone rings. He excused himself and picks up the call. After attending the call, he comes towards Anika and says-