CHAPTER 30

Shivaay finally reaches home. He rings the doorbell and Priyanka opens the door.

P- Bhaiyya, Thank God you are home. Bhabhi is really tensed for you and she has not eaten anything after you left.

S- What? Why is this girl so stubborn?

He hurriedly moves towards their bedroom and chuckles after looking at the scene in front of him. He saw Rudra was convincing Anika to eat something and his face was painted like a joker and he was making funny faces to lighten up Anika's mood.

RUDRA'S MAKEUP & HIS FUNNY FACES

But Anika was giving him tough time.

R- Please bhabhi, eat a little. Look I became clown for you, still you are not eating.

Rudra makes a puppy face. Anika looks at him with a frown.

A- But you did not told me that where is Shivaay.

R- Bhabhi, he will come but first you have to eat something.

Anika again nods in no and turns her face to other side.

Shivaay goes and stands near the bed.

S- Anika! Why are you not eating anything?

Anika immediately turns her face and looks at Shivaay with a bright smile.

A- Shivaay! Where were you? You know I was so tensed for you.

S- Anika! I had some work.

He says without looking at her. Anika senses something wrong.

A- What work, Shivaay?

S- Nothing just an office work.

Shivaay was continuously ignoring Anika's gaze while Anika was looking at him intently.

S- Amyways, why didn't you had your food? You know it is not at all good for your health. How can you be so irresponsible? First this accident, now this. You have to understand, you can't be careless with your health. For having food also, you need me. You have to understand that I cannot be present every where with you, but you...