CHAPTER 12

SHIVAAY'S HOUSE

Omru were sitting on the sofa with Anika and gossiping.

R- So, didi. How was your date with bhaiyya?

Anika glares at Rudra.

A-Rudra.

R- Ok, fine. How was your shopping?

A-It was good. You know we had so much fun. We even had pani puri, pav bhaji and gola also. We spent some time on beach also.

Rudra and Omkara were shocked.

Anika looks at their shocked faces and asks-

A-What happened?

O- Shivaay took you out to beach?

Anika nods.

R- He ate street food with you?

Anika again nods. Omru looks at each other.

O- You know Shivaay never takes anyone to beach with him. He usually goes to beach when he needs some alone time.

R- He rarely eat street food because he does not like it especially gola.

Anika was stunned with this newly found information.

A-Really!!

R- Yes, didi. When we used to ask him to come with us to have street food, he always denied.

Anika looks at them confusingly.

A- Then, why he agreed with me? He should have denied if he does not like it.

Om smiles and says-

O- He did not refused you because he is changing. He is coming out of his shell of pain. You know Anika when I met Shivaay for the first time, I only noticed pain and loneliness in his eyes. We tried our best to take him out of this pain and loneliness, but nothing worked. When that day, I saw you and Shivaay, I felt some peace on his face, I saw a ray of hope. He seems to be a happy-go-lucky guy but he is suffering from deep pain everyday.

Anika was looking at him sadly after hearing Shivaay's pain. She never realised that a person who spreads so much happiness has a heart filled with pain.

O- You know I have noticed that he loves to see smile on your face.

Anika looks at him questioningly.

A-Why?

O- Kyunki Jo khud andar se toota hua ho wahi dusro ko jodna chahta hai.

R- Anika didi, will you help us in mending his heart.

A- I am broken myself, then how will I mend his heart?

O- Only you can do it, Anika. Trust me.

Anika smiles.

A- Ok. I will help you.

OmRu smiles and hugs her. Anika also hugs them back.

R- Ok, didi. We will leave now. We have to go to railway station to pick dadi as she is coming back today.

O- Oh yes, I totally forgot about it. I think we should leave otherwise dadi will kill us.

Anika laughs and bids them bye.

It was already 6 in the evening so Anika was sitting on the couch waiting for Shivaay.

While waiting for Shivaay, she did not know when she slept.

At around 6:30, Shivaay reaches home and unlocks the main door. He enters the hall to see Anika who is sleeping on the couch with a cute pout. He went near her and removes the hair locks which were disturbing her sleep.

 He went near her and removes the hair locks which were disturbing her sleep

He smiles at her and pick her in his arms and move towards her bedroom. He lies her on her bed and caresses her face and then leaves the room to freshen up.

 He lies her on her bed and caresses her face and then leaves the room to freshen up

Anika wakes up from her sleep and looks around. She was confused. She looks at the clock and it was already 8 in the evening.

A-How did I slept? How did I reach here? I was sitting on the hall and waiting for Shivaay. Is Shivaay home? Did he put me here?

Anika moves towards hall to look for Shivaay, when she heard some sounds from kitchen. She move towards kitchen and finds Shivaay making food for them.

Shivaay looks at her and smiles.

S- Good evening. Had a good sleep?

A- Yes. But why did you not wake me up?

S- Because you were sleeping very peacefully. By the way, why did you slept on the couch instead of bed?

A- wo.. Actually I was waiting for you.

S- Why Anika? You are already not well and you should rest.

A- Shivaay, I am perfectly fine .

S(sarcastically)- Of course, that is why, you fainted two days ago.

A(whines)- Shivaay!

S- Ok fine. Come lets have dinner.

Shivaay sets the table and they had their dinner peacefully.

PRECAP- Shivaay's breakdown.

******************************
Hello guys! 🤗🤗

I hope you liked the update. ☺️

Sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes. 🙁🙁

Thank you for your precious votes and comments. 😘😘

Please keep on voting and do give your precious comments. ❤️❤️

Ok. Bye. 🙋🙋