CHAPTER 28

After having dinner, OmRu leaves the hospital. Anika drifts into sleep due to the effect of sedatives. Shivaay also lies down on the sofa and sleeps on the sofa.

Next morning, Anika wakes up from her sleep and finds Shivaay talking something to doctor.

A- Shivaay.

S- Anika, you woke up.

A- Hmm.

S- Ok so I have completed all the formalities of your discharge and we can go home.

Anika smiles widely.

A- Lets go fast.

She was about to get up in excitement but suddenly her head starts paining. She holds her head and winces in pain.

Shivaay runs towards her and holds her gently.

S- Anika, are you fine? Who asked you to get so excited? Now see you hurt yourself.

A- I am fine Shivaay. It is just little pain.

S- Anika, are you sure that you want to get discharged because you are not recovered completely.

A- I am sure, Shivaay. I will be more careful in future. Don't worry.

S- Ok. Now lie down. I will get discharge papers. Dare you move an inch from here.

Anika nods and Shivaay leaves the room.

A(thinks)- I am falling for you everyday, every moment. Your acts and your care towards me makes me love you more than before. Whenever I decide to confess my love to you, something bad happens but I will not make you wait more because I am going to confess my love to you soon. I LOVE YOU.

Anika blushes.

(A/n- Please turn on the song in the media box)

Shivaay enters the room and signs Anika that they are leaving. Anika nods and was about to get up but Shivaay stops her and forwards his hand towards her. Anika holds his hand and Shivaay gently keeps her hand on his shoulder and picks her up in his arms.

Tere hathon ki taraf
Mere hathon ka safar
Rozana, rozana

Anika holds his shoulder tightly and looks at his face with admiration while he was walking in the hospital's corridor with her in his arms. Everybody was getting awe after looking at the lovely couple. But Anika fails to notice them because she was lost in Shivaay's blue eyes. Shivaay looks at her and asks through his eyes "what happened", she smiles and shook her head in no.

Teri ankhon se kahein
Kuch toh meri nazar
Rozana, rozana

Shivaay gently makes her sit in the cab and sits beside her. She was continuously admiring his face.

Rozana main sochun yehi
Kahaan aaj kal main hoon lapata

She tries to move her hand a little but she winces in pain and tears start forming in her eyes. Shivaay looks at her with a worried face. Shivaay gently caresses her hand. Anika was smiles at him with tears in her eyes.

Tujhe dekh loon toh hasne lage
Mere dard bhi kyun khamakhan