Hanging out

Luke's POV:

  “Bananas,” Kara yells as she walks up the driveway. Ashton freaks out because he thinks they are falling out of the sky again. We all laugh and Ashton turns to us and tries really hard to keep a straight face while as he told us it wasn’t funny, but he failed and ended up laughing with us.

                We were still laughing as we walked into the house. We slowly started to stop laughing and could actually start a conversation. “So what do you guys want to do?” I awkwardly ask while scratching the back of my neck. “I don’t know about you guys but I just bought a new video game and I plan on going and playing it.” Michael says as he casually walks to the living room. As Lizzy follows him she yells me too. That caused Kara and Jewel to start laughing. Miranda gave them a look and they stopped immediately. “Im sorry about Lizzy she doesn’t particularly like using her manners.” Miranda explains to me and I nod in understanding, since Michael is like that a lot of times. “I think me and Kara are going to go hang out with Michael and Lizzy.” Calum says while grabbing a bag of chips and walking out of the kitchen with Kara. So that leaves Ashton, Miranda, me and Jewel, “Me and Miranda are gonna go hang out in the music room.” Ashton tells me and grabs her hand as they walk out of the kitchen and down the hall to the room with all the instruments. “I guess that just leaves us.” Jewel says laughing slightly, “Yep I guess so.” I say and we stand there awkwardly. After a couple minutes of awkward silence I ask her if she would like anything to eat and she says sure, so I grab a bag of chips for us to share and we walk into the living room.

                When we walk into the living room we see Michael and Lizzy arguing. Michael accusing Lizzy of cheating and Lizzy denying it saying that he might just suck at video games. There were some other words in there but that was the summary of the fight. They get fed up with fighting and just face the opposite direction of each other like they were five year olds. I was trying not to laugh and from the corner of my eyes I saw Jewel was doing the same, while Calum and Kara were trying to get them to e nice and maybe be friends. I don’t see that happening any time soon though, because all the times they have been near each other they were fighting. As we sit down Michael and Lizzy are still acting like little kids and I can see that Calum and Kara are getting frustrated with them.  “Lizzy stop acting like a five year old and apologize for what you said.” Kara finally yells at Lizzy because she is tired of trying to be nice about it. “Why do I have to apologize he was the one being a jackass and accusing me of cheating on a video game that he just had to have even though I took it off the shelf before he did.” Lizzy yells back while holding her hand out towards Michael. “There is no way you grabbed it off the shelf before me especially not after I witnessed your skills with the video game,” “Says the one who lost,” “Because you cheated,” “No I didn’t you just think that because you suck at video games. If you want I could give you lessons.” Michael and Lizzy continue to fight and I don’t see it ending anytime soon.

                All of a sudden Miranda and Ashton come into the room looking really annoyed. “Guys shut up!!” Miranda and Ashton both yell at the same time. They finally stop fighting and look at Ashton and Miranda. “We can hear you guys yelling from the complete other side of the house.” Ashton says, “Why the hell are you guys fighting this time?” Miranda asks them and they both start talking at the same time. “One person talking at a time.” She says. “Well Michael was being a jackass and accusing me of cheating.” Lizzy says and looks at Michael. “Well she did. And then she told me that I just suck at video games.” Michael said after and looked at Lizzy. They both stuck their tongues out at each other. “Seriously guys?! That’s what the argument is about??” Ashton asks and they both nod. “You guys are acting like little kids.” Miranda says and they both do the nuh-uh thing all little kids do, which just proves her point more. They both get the look of realization and Lizzy looks down at her hands and starts messing with them. “Can you guys please and try to get along so you aren’t constantly fighting?!” Miranda asks them and they nod, “Thank you. Now we are going back the music room and hopefully don’t hear anymore yelling.” Ashton says and him and Miranda walk back down the hall. Lizzy is still looking down at her hands and Michael looks at her and had a hint of sadness in his eyes. I wonder why, “Hey mike can talk to you for a minute?” I ask and he says yes and we walk out back. “So what’s up Luke?” He asks me, “Why did you have a hint of sadness in your eyes if you don’t like Lizzy?” I ask him. Michael looks at me and says…