New Beginnings

“Well, since we already know our feelings for each other I think we should just go with our feelings.” I suggested and he smiled and slowly started leaning and so did until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked up and saw Calum and Kara looking at us with amused looks on their faces. I looked down awkwardly and Michael pulled close to him and hugged me into his chest, that made me smile and I just relaxed into his chest. I grabbed the phone that was the closest to me and looked at the time. “Oh shit! It’s 2:45 in the morning.” I said really surprised seeing as I wasn’t tired. “Well I guess it’s time to go to sleep don’t you guys think.” Calum said laughing and Michael looked down at me while he was nodding. Kara and I sighed and agreed grudgingly. We laid down and Michael wrapped his arms around me while Calum wrapped his arms around Kara. I can tell you this for sure I went to bed with a smile on my face and I bet Kara did too.

Kara’s POV:

                When I woke up and saw Michael and Lizzy about to kiss I was shocked and didn’t think before I cleared my throat and I guess I woke Calum up and at the same time got their attention. I saw her all of a sudden look down at her lap and all Michael did was pull her loser to him and she put her head on his chest and I saw her smile and she looked relaxed. After she looked at the time on a random phone she told us the time and we decided that we should go to sleep. We lied down and Michael wrapped his arms around Lizzy as Calum wrapped his arms around me. And I know that Lizzy and I fell asleep with smiles on our faces.

The next morning I got woken up by the need to pee, but there was only one problem. Calum’s arms were tightly holding my waist. I tried to pull his hands off from around me but he wouldn’t budge. “Cal I have to pee so can you move your arms from around me?” I was basically begging him and he just nuzzled his face into my neck that made me smile. I turned around so our faces were inches apart and I looked at him and his eyes were open and looking at me. “Really you’re awake and you still aren’t letting me go even though I really have to pee.” I said looking at him and his cuteness. He finally let me go and I quickly ran to the bathroom trying not to trip over anyone. After I finished with all of my business I walked back out and went back to the living room. I looked and noticed that Lizzy had disappeared again. “Hey Mike, where is your girl?” I asked and he just rolled his eyes at my comment. “She’s in the kitchen getting breakfast and I think I’m going to go in there with her because I know she isn’t going to bring me any.” He said laughing and walked into the kitchen. I got up and walked towards the kitchen curious because of how close they were to kissing last night and I heard Calum following me. I slightly opened the door and looked in to see if they were actually getting breakfast or if they were finishing what they tried to do last night. Cal caught up to me and turned me around and looked into my eyes. “What?” I asked laughing slightly and looking down at the floor. He lightly lifted my chin up, “Please don’t look at the floor. You are too beautiful to be insecure, and I love your eyes they so perfect.” He told me and I smiled and felt so many butterflies just erupt in my stomach. I was about to thank him but he stopped me by kissing me and I almost immediately kissed back.

Calum’s POV:

                I KISSED HER!!!! To make things even better she kissed me back. “Y-you kissed me b-backed.” I said baffled, I couldn’t say anything because I was still trying to process what just happened so all I did was nod and we both smiled at each other. “Would you like to go get some breakfast with me?” I asked her she said yes. “Maybe we should invite the others since I know they are going to be too lazy when they wake up.” She suggested and I agreed. We walked into the kitchen and we saw Mikey and Lizzy kissing, “I knew it!” Kara yelled and they jumped apart. We were just smiling at them and they were still standing way from each other. “Oh I almost forgot. We came in here to ask if you guys wanted to go get some breakfast.”I asked them. They both agreed and we wrote a note for the others since they were all ‘sleeping so peacefully’ as Kara phrased it.

We walked out the front door and just walked to the place where we were going to eat breakfast since it was only a little ways away. “So how was your morning so far?” I asked Mike and wiggled my eyebrows up and down. He smacked my arm and laughed, “It was amazing so far. I woke up with my arms wrapped around an amazing and beautiful girl, and I even got to kiss her a little bit. Until you and Kara interrupted us.” He said and looked at Lizzy smiling as we continued our journey to find our breakfast. “How was yours?” “It was great. I woke up next to the girl that I really like and might have more feelings for and I also kissed her.” I said and I wouldn’t doubt it if my smile was as big as the Cheshire cat’s, he looked at me and we both laughed. “So I guess we both got amazing girls in our lives. Are you excited but nervous at the same time about what might happen next?” He asked me and I just nodded.

We finally got to the place we were going to eat breakfast and the girls were just messing around and I have no idea what they were doing or how long they’ve been bugging each other. They were trying to purposely annoy each other and I think Kara was doing a good job.

Ashton’s POV:

                I woke up and felt something on my chest. I looked down and started to smile because I saw Miranda still asleep with her head lying on my chest. I looked around and only saw two other people in the living room with us, and that was Luke and Jewel. I sat up a little bit and she stirred slightly in her sleep, so I lifted her head up and put a pillow there hoping she wouldn’t wake up. I was successful and walked to the kitchen to see if they maybe went in there to get breakfast. When I got there nobody was here either, and I’m starting to get confused and even slightly scared. I looked around the kitchen and found a note. I was so relieved after reading it because then I knew that they weren’t kidnapped. Stupid for thinking they were kidnapped I know but knowing Michael and Calum they would go if there was food involved. “Good morning Ash, how are you?” Miranda says walking into the kitchen and scaring the living crap out of me. I jumped slightly and she laughed and apologized. “So where are the others?” She asked leaning against the counter so casually. “They went out to get breakfast and I guess they didn’t want to wake us up.” I explained shrugging my shoulders; I walked over and stood right in front of her. I know that yesterday while we were talking and playing music in the music room. “So I was wondering, what would you say if I asked you out on a date?” I asked her very nervously. She looked at me and smiled, “I would say definitely.” She said while hugging me and she also kissed my cheek.