Movie Night

Jewel’s POV:

            After that discussion we all went over to the couch and turned the TV back on. “Who wants to watch a movie?” Calum asks us, most of us raise our hands so we just had to decide which movie. “I think we should watch a horror movie.” Lizzy states excitedly and I know she is hoping that everyone or at least most of us agree. “I don’t know if I want to watch a scary movie, I mean I bet other people don’t want to either so maybe we should choose something else.” Calum says looking around, Ashton and Miranda agree with him and I saw Lizzy’s face drop a little. “Lizzy it’s okay you can watch a scary movie at home on Netflix like you usually do.” Kara said trying not to sound like a bitch about it. “Well you know Netflix is my boyfriend, but he might feel a little sad that I’m cheating on him with the fridge.” Lizzy says laughing, and I saw Michael smile while looking at her. I know he has feelings for her, but I’m not sure if Lizzy has feelings because she is surprisingly good at hiding her feelings. “Fine, what kind of movie do you want to watch?” Lizzy asks, “How about we watch a comedy or an action movie?” Miranda asks and we all agreed some not so willingly, A.K.A Michael, Lizzy, and Kara. 

After the first movie we decided to watch a couple more. After the fifth movie, most of us were asleep. The only people still awake are, Michael, Luke, Lizzy, and me. By the looks of it Michael and Lizzy are pretty comfortable with each other seeing as they are cuddled up with each other on a blanket that we laid down on the floor. “So are you happy that we laid that blanket out on the floor?” I asked and they looked up at us smiling and Michael nodded in response. Luke got up and put in another movie, “What movie did you just put in?” I asked slightly scared. “Just wait and see. Don’t worry so much it’s nothing bad.” He said creepily which made me worry even more. It made it even worse when I heard Michael and Lizzy chuckle. I semi yelled at them to shut up since everyone else was still asleep. The movie started and I immediately knew that is was Paranormal Activity, the first one. I groaned and so did Lizzy seeing as we have seen all of them at least ten times. Michael looked at her and asked why we just groaned. She explains how many times we have seen it and that makes Michael and Luke to laugh. “Don’t laugh at me.” Lizzy says lightly smacking Michael’s chest. He faked being hurt and we laughed. I think Lizzy was laughing because she thought it was cute. She may be good at hiding her feelings but I see the look she gets in her eyes whenever she looks at him. It’s so easy to tell that they are falling for each other and they are falling hard, I just hope they land on their feet instead of crashing and burning.

Lizzy’s POV:

            About half way through the third movie we decided to lay a blanket out on the floor so that each of the ‘couples’ could have their own space to be with each other. Once Michael and I were on the blanket we were I guess you could say cuddling. It was really nice getting to spend more time with him even though I have no idea my feelings for him completely yet. We stayed that way for the rest of the five movies. After the fifth movie ended I heard Jewel ask if we were happy that we laid a blanket down on the floor. Michael and I looked at her and Luke and I saw Michael nod his head and started smiling, I think Jewel noticed because she started doing her sneaky smirk. Luke got up off of the couch and put in another movie and I knew that it made Jewel frustrated when she didn’t know what we were watching. “What movie did you just put in?” “Just wait and see. Don’t worry so much it’s nothing bad.” Luke said creepily and to make it worse for her Michael and I started to chuckle. I knew it worked because she half yelled at us to shut up. Once the movie officially started Jewel and I knew what it was and we groaned because of how many times we have seen it already. “Why are you guys groaning?” Michael asks me and I explain how we have already seen it ten times. When I explained it Michael and Luke started laughing. “Don’t laugh at me.” I told Michael while lightly slapping his chest, and he just faked being hurt which I thought was adorable and I laughed a little bit. We watched the movie and looked over at Luke and Jewel when the movie was almost over and they were both passed out in each other’s arms. I have to admit they did make a really cute couple, I nudged my guy a little bit- wait did I just think of him as my guy?!-oh well. I nudged my guy a little bit and pointed to everyone showing that they were all cuddled up with each other. He smiled and whispered in my ear saying, “that could be us but I guess since we haven’t talked about our feelings we can’t.” I felt kind of bad for not talking about where we stand especially since we have our feelings out in the open with each other. “How about we talk about what we want to be right now?” I suggested and he nodded, “Okay, so what are we?” “Well, since we already know our feelings for each other I think we should just go with our feelings.” I suggested and he smiled and slowly started leaning and so did until…….