chap.5

A week later...

  " Wanda."

  The name was hissed through gritted teeth, but the owner of the name just ignored it like she did not hear the murder implied in the owner of the voice. Deft fingers moved through the silky white strands of luscious curly locks and it twisted around as the strands began to take a more definite shape. An exasperated huff slipped pass full and soft pink lips. When the person between Wanda's legs would not stop moving around in the pass ten minutes she had started this.

  "Ssh. Stop fussing. I'm just braiding your hair." Wanda said to the white haired goddess she had between her legs and could not help the hapless chuckle that escaped her a moments later because never in a million year would anyone ever use the sentence in conjunction with the mother of dragons as she now is sitting on the floor between her spread legs.

"Why are you even doing it in the first place?" Daenerys grounded out, sounding very much disgruntled that Wanda's mind immediately popped up the image of the grumpy cat that Clint and Peter had shown off to the rest of the Avengers after realizing just how similar it had looked to their cranky residential greek goddess.

Daenerys the Grumpy Cat.

  "Just because, Loki and Thor taught me how to do the Asgardian's battle braid and I thought you would look good with it. Now shush, I'm gonna prove my theory right."
Wanda stated annoyedly. Daenerys groaned in annoyance. Wanda chuckled at her female soulmate annoyance. Her lips curled into a large tender smile. She tipped Daenery's head backwards and leaned down to plant a chaste kiss on the older woman's lips, an easy feat because she was seated on the couch and, Daenerys on the wooden floor of their shared bedroom.

" Well, you should consider yourself luck that your adorable and already have me wrapped around your little witchy fingers "

  The words were said against her lips and Wanda did not complain when her soulmate twisted around to pull her into a more sound and deeper kiss, even if it caused for her all her hard work to come undone. Any kisses from either of her lovers are very much welcomed, and at any time. God, how much she loves this woman. Though their time of knowing each other has only truly been brief, it felt to them as though they had a centuries old bound; like the one Daenerys has with their other soulmate, Loki.

  The kiss was light and gentle despite the smoldering heat burning in Daenery's eyes and the greedy grasp of her hands roaming under Wanda's shirt. Their lips glided together with a feverish passion that Wanda only ever felt for the two gods whom she was gifted by fate as her Soulmates and she loves every moment of it.

  Her fingers tangled in the silky white strands that she had spent the pass half an hour braiding and used it to reel her mate in so that their chests are pressing close together. Having the solid weight of her Soulmate's body on top of her always made her feel safer and at ease and the unnatural hot and cold temperatures that run though her soulmates bodies are always a welcomed.

A/N ; Sorry for the all of the sudden time skip, I just couldn't really think of anything so I thought a time skip would probably be best and maybe Daenerys and Wanda's relationship. Anyways, tell me you're thoughts