The New Guy: Part 2

Hey guys it's Giysnn 🍃 and I'm glad u have come back to read part 2 and maybe more in the future 😊 okay if Sydney and Kirby would do me the honors!

Kirby and Sydney: heya readers! Giysnn does not own us and the show's story plot or any of the character and of course the picture above as if she coul-

Okay that's enough of that! Now let's stop talking and get onto with the chapter! And one more thing before I go
Credits to the artist who drew this fantastic picture of Max I'm in love with it💗💗💗

Max P.O.V

My face felt cold and I could barely stand up. I pushed myself a little and turned to see butch and his goons walking up the stairs. They notice me and walked over to me with evil smiles while punching there fist together imitating the beating I was about to be given. I closed my eyes for the last time and felt that rush of energy. I jump into the air pushing them out the way. I landed on my feet as if I was Spider-Man himself. What the heck is going on I thought. I gave butch and his goons a confused look.

Butch runs up towards me throwing a punches but I swiftly dodged all of them. I push him away making him fall in the process, I look towards my next opponent and see one of the goons rushing towards me in a tackling position. I quickly jump over him, Butch comes at me again I threw him as hard as I could and he went sliding into the barrels. The two goons weren't giving up they tried to corner me.  I didn't move a inch all I could do was look to see what my next move was going to be. They rushed at me with full speed.

Wait for it....

Now!!!

I used the energy and boost myself into the air causing them to collide together. I landed and gave Butch a glare. "L-lets get outta here!" he shouted. Him and his goons scurried up and went running. I look at my hands still trying to process how the hell I did all that stuff.

"That....was awesome!" I raised my hands up to see blue energy come out of it. It was strange but it felt nice. "I'm awesome?" I moved my arms different ways but the energy followed. I felt a spark go off in my hand. I bawled up my fist. I felt something coming out and I couldn't hold it in. A big blue circle of energy surrounds me, swirls of energy bounce off the circle going everywhere  hitting old broken lights that probably haven't been used in years. I looked towards my hands, my head and heart pounding as the energy grows more inside.

"What....is...happening....to me?!" I screamed.
The ground began to shake and a burst of blue energy exploded the upstairs of the old building. It won't stop. I can't control it. What is going on? I felt the darkness overcome me.

Unknown P.O.V

"Sir! We have just recorded a massive surge of turbo energy!" The man looked towards a tall sleek man with orange eyes that look downright evil. He had his arms crossed and was dressed in a very fancy suit which was red and black. He looked towards me as if I was talking no sense. "There is no turbo energy, none on this planet expect the boss and he's almost toast." He said I saw a small smirk forming but it disappeared. "Largest turbo search ever recorded in city." He pushed me out the way and looked onto the computer screen. "Well don't just stand there, sound the alarms, release the hounds, do whatever it is you do but bring me that source of turbo energy!" He threw me and i ran off to tell the others the news so we can start the search.

(Y/N) P.O.V

I swivel in my chair trying to think. I was currently trying to figure out which outfit to wear for this dumb fancy party my family is  throwing. "Topaz help me out here!" I whined. I look over to see, my best friend who is an alien, peeking over her magazine with somewhat annoyed eyes. Her body was lit up with a somewhat light yellow energy, The rest of her body  design with  yellow and black markings. She has two little horns that form a small wing on the side of her face. She had long claws  that had yellow markings on it as well. She didn't have legs or anything just her somewhat long robotic arms and a small body. She keeps saying she's an ultra-link and not a robot but I only say it to tease her.