Secrect Identity Crisis Pt.3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiyaaa guys it's poison, Back with another chapter! Last chapter had me at the edge of my seat and I'm pretty sure this one will too! (This finna be really long so enjoy!)

Let's get onto the honors! 💕

Today I have a very special guest doing the honors for us! (I've been waiting to do them since forever)

He's the brawn, he's the brains, he's the guy that might punch you in the face if he hasn't gotten his cup of joe!

Itsssssss.....

COMMANDER FORGE FERRUS!

Forge: i did not agree to this...

Well ya did now! Now the faster we get this done the faster you can go back to *cough* being attractive*cough* 😳

Forge: Hmm what was that?

I- it was nothing! I didn't hear anything! You're crazy!

Forge: ....

....

Forge: *sigh* let's just get this over with, Poison dose not own the storyline/plot of max steel characters. Any art work or pictures poison includes isn't poison either.

Thank you so much Commander Forge for joining us for the honors! 💚

Hahaha pls marry me....

Forge: It's been a pleasu- wait what?

NOW THAT'S DONE, ONTO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on Turbo Lovers...

A big piece of debris was about to fall in between us, I back away quickly but The masked girl stayed still only staring at me.

"Nebula." She said, Right before the debris made impact with the floor.

I try to reach out but a rough pair of hands grab my shoulders pulling me out of the cafeteria room. I look towards the source to see It was a few of the firefighters that came inside. I look back at the double doors of the cafeteria wondering if she was still there but without a trace she was gone just like that. I look back to see the firefighters dragging me back towards the front entrance of the school shouting orders to one another.

I remember her saying the word "Nebula?"

Was that her name?

Unknown POV

A hologram of a single boy was displayed in front of me. After discovering the true identity of max steel, as of right now I was showing the big boss my findings.

"Bartholomew, also know as uh butch...16 years old and a attending student at copper canyon high school." I explained gesturing towards the hologram of the boy before putting my hands on my hips.

"This is the great max steel, who knew someone so young could wield such power but sheer power is of no consequence...if say, a dose of knockout gas." I smirk evilly taking the canister of knockout gas from underneath the table giving it a little shake.