The New Guy: Part 3

Heyoo guys I'm back (finally) with a new chapter and this is the last part so don't worry the story will finally move on and you and max can get more along 😉 anyways, if Molly McGrath can do the honors for me!

Molly: Hello readers, Giysnn does not own the show, story line, or any of the main characters and side characters. Thank you and enjoy! Also what do you mean by get more Alo-

Okay! Thanks Molly, now it's time to get into the finale of part 3........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max P.O.V

It was midnight now, Uncle Ferrus guides the ship towards the back of my apartment building. "Thanks for the ride uncle ferrus." He slowly landed the ship down, just enough for me to jump out without hurting myself.

"Remember keep a low profile." He said in stern tone.

"Yea low profile got it." I jump out the ship and dash towards the apartment. Steel took control and jump us all the way to the 14th floor which is crazy. I still can't accept the fact that I can do this. I open the balcony door, earning  a creaks from the floor. I put a finger to my mouth signaling Steel to be quiet. He rolled his eye and floated near me. I took a step inside and steel followed. It was dark and I couldn't see much, my feet tripped over a box causing more boxes to fall creating loud noises. I look up and see a light flicker on in my mom's room. "Max? Is that you hun?" I race to my feet feeling myself starting to panic. "Oh no, oh man busted." I say I open a door and push steel into it. I look around the mess to see I could find anything to cover myself with so she won't see my suit.

"Max is that-what are you wearing?!" She says.

I wore a bulky orange winter coat and two layers of pants. I also had some scarfs and a beanie on. "Oh this, is it just me or is it a bit nippy in here?" I move my hands up and down on my arms pretending to keep myself warm. She comes closer to me and puts a hand to my forehead. "Everything Okay? Are you coming down with something?" She studies my face looking for any symptoms. "No! I-I mean yes yes maybe that'll explain the coats." I saw Steel float towards my mother undetected. He looks at her features from behind. Taping his face or body with his one robotic arm. My eyes went wide as i stared at Steel. My mom gave me a confused look and followed were my eyes were looking. She turned around and steel moved quick on the other side of her shoulder. I lunge and grab steel stuffing him in the coat quickly.

I slowly back up earning confused looks from my mother. "Well, good night!" I say. I try to dash in my room. But my head collides with door. "Right, the door, it wasn't open." I nervously laugh and open the door slipping into my room. I shut the door and plop onto my bed, "oh boy." I groaned facepalming on how bad that went. I took of the extra heavy hot clothes exposing my steel suit. I was too lazy to ask Steel to take this off me so I just feel asleep in it.

~TIME SKIP~

Morning

I rouse out of my sleep. I look at my hand to still see part of the suit on me flowing with turbo energy. "Ugh, i was hoping this would be all just a bad dream." I sat up gripping my head a little from the aching headache I received from all this drama happening.

"Steel?"

"Max!" I heard my mother's voice.

"Oh no." I jump up and went to the door before she could even knock or open the door. I showed only my head and not the rest of my body.