Secret Identity Crisis Pt.1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey y'all! its poison 💊 here with another chapter! I never updated the book since I forgot I even wrote it -_- Yea I know stupid right. But anyways Last chapter was crazy. But I think we all know what's on our minds rn....what is topaz hiding from steel?! I mean woah she was being very rude for not answering steels questions 😤 (don't tell her I said that ;-;) but anyways today we got a special guest! Give it up forrrr... THE ELEMENTOR BROTHERS! *applauses*

This is all so new! This is the first time I've had the villains do the honors. But I'm glad you guys were the first 💓

The elementor brothers: thankssss posionnn we are glad to be here, we dressed nice for the occasion. Poison does not own the storyline/plot of max steel or characters. Any art work or pictures poison includes isn't poisons either.

You guys did wonderful! For now on I'm doing a mixture of the hero and villains doing the honors. I bet you guys can't guess who's gonna be next ('ω') but anywayssss let's get onto the story 💓💓💓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person P.O.V
It was a nice sunny day in copper canyon. A beautiful day for max to go out flying in the steel suit. He flew in fast manner around town catching citizen's gazes along with shocked expressions. Max then flew past behind a couple of buildings able to see a boy brushing his teeth on the balcony looking at him for a second with a bored look but then with shock as the one and only max steel flew past him. Max looks back giving him a small wave in which he returned with a wide grin. Max quickly flies up higher to get a good look of the city enjoying the beautiful scenery.

Suddenly a loud alarm went off in Grabbing max and steels attention. Max turns to look to see it was the copper canyon bank. "Huh?" Max says. A bomb proceeds to blow the front doors of the copper canyon bank, a cloud of dust and debris shooting out. But then two masked men run from out the smoked doors of the copper canyon bank towards what seemed to be a get away car. Looks like it's hero time...

"Come On lets go!" One of the masked men shouted to the other. The two masked men armed with deadly guns jumped into the car quickly turning on the engine. The masked man hit the gas pedal hard making the car jerk forward but then struggled to move only the screeching of the tires trying to move could be heard. Steel then floats inside the car undetected then moving to the front seats where the the two men were.

"Where we going? Can I drive?" Steel said with enthusiasm. The two men eyes dart to the voice to see a floating like blue object making them shout in shock.

"What is that!" The masked man in the driver seat said looking at steel as if he saw a ghost.

"I don't know but we gotta get out of here! FLOOR IT!!" The other masked man shouted.

The masked man pushed as hard as he can But no matter how much he pushed on the gas pedal the car wouldn't move. "I AM! but something is holding us back!" Both the masked men looked back out the window to see max steel holding the car stoping it. "Sorry guys! But you parked in a no robbery zone." Max steel says.

Steel quickly came closer to one of the masked man caressing his masked face "Ooo I love this- what is it cashmere?!" Steels says stroking his robotic arm on the very fearful man that looked at steel actions in disgust backing away a bit but only for steel to come closer. The masked man in the driver seat smirks evilly before shifting the gear putting the car in reverse then pushing hard on the pedal. Having no time to react, Max was then ran over by the car leaving him stuck underneath the car.