Chapter 1

"Alright everyone," Tony Stark began as everyone sat down in the Avenger's office. "Today we are welcoming a new recruit to our team, (y/n)." After hearing his name, (y/n) gave a small smile and waved at everyone. "Despite still being young, he is very skilled with technology and is an excellent knife thrower. So please do your best to get to know him, accept him, and love him as one of our own." After Tony was done introducing (y/n), everyone clapped and got up to congratulate (y/n) on becoming an Avenger. Steve walked up to (y/n) as people were leaving the room. "Hello, I'm Steve Rogers. I'm sure you'll be a great addition to the team," he said while sticking out his hand. (Y/n) smiled and shook his hand. "It's an honor to be able to work with you, sir." "(Y/n)," said Tony, "come on. I'll show you around the place. You can talk to capsicle later." (Y/n) said bye to Steve before walking towards the door. Steve watched him leave while thinking about how cute the boy was. As Tony gave (y/n) the tour, Steve wandered around the Avenger's building before heading to his room. Every once in a while he would see (y/n) being led to another room or meeting another person in the building. Every time he saw (y/n), he kept thinking of having his own conversation with him later to get to know him better. Steve sat on his bed for a few minutes thinking about (y/n). He had just only met the boy and he was already looking forward to seeing him again. He was unsure of his feelings but he knew that he had to see (y/n) again. He left his room and went to look around for (y/n). Steve walked around for a while before bumping into Tony. "Tony, have you seen (y/n)?" Tony raised his eyebrow before replying, "yeah he's in the training room practicing his knife throwing. Why?" Steve hesitated for a second before mumbling "no reason" and walked towards the training room. When Steve got to the training room, he opened the door gently and peered inside. He scanned the room before seeing (y/n) near the back wall throwing knives at targets that stood stationary for a few seconds before moving around faster and faster until it was stabbed with a knife. He saw that (y/n) was alone in the room, so he slowly walked inside. As Steve walked in, he made sure (y/n) heard the click of the door and his footsteps on the floor as he approached in order to make sure he didn't startle (y/n) and possibly get stabbed with a knife as well. (Y/n) turned around and smiled when he noticed it was Steve. "Hey, Steve. What's up?" Steve smiled back and watched as (y/n) twirled a knife in his hand. "I just wanted to check up on you but it seems you are already well aquatinted with the targets." (Y/n) chuckled before placing his knife on the table next to him. "Yeah. This helps me calm down." Steve thought for a second before smirking. "How about some hand to hand combat training?" (Y/n) looked thoughtful for a moment before picking up the knife again, and, with barely a glance, threw the knife at the target where it sunk in right where the heart would be. "Sure," he said. "Let's do it." After seeing that, Steve was actually impressed by (y/n)'s skills. It also made him more eager to discover how good (y/n) was at hand to hand combat. So he quickly led (y/n) to a giant mat on the floor in the middle of the room where the two men did a few stretches before facing each other. Steve made the first move, trying to kick (y/n)'s feet out from under him, but (y/n) easily moved out of the way. They both took turns trying to hit each other when Steve was finally able to sweep (y/n) off his feet and bring him to the floor. Steve pinned (y/n) down and they both panted heavily. "I give up", (y/n) chuckled out. Steve smirked down at the boy beneath him and blushed slightly at their position. (Y/n) looked up at Steve with admiration in his eyes. "You're way too strong and fast for me to beat you," he said. "You're too good. And by the way, your hands are very big, and it's kind of hurting my shoulders." Steve, not realizing that he was leaning most of his body weight into his arms and hands, quickly stood up and held out a hand for (y/n). (Y/n) took Steve's hand without hesitation and got up. They both stood there for another minute while (y/n) tried catching his breath. He was a little embarrassed that he was still winded when Steve was already breathing normally and ready for more combat. "Are you hungry for dinner?" Asked Steve. (Y/n) looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it was already 6:30pm. "Yeah I guess so. I didn't notice how late it got." Steve chuckled and signaled (y/n) to follow him as he walked out of the room.

Hi! Thanks for starting our fourth story! Please don't forget to vote and comment :)