Chapter 6

Once dinner was done everyone helped clean up and proceeded to get ready for bed. They all said goodnight and went to their rooms and Tony went to his lab. Natasha quickly called out to Steve to stay behind for a moment so they could talk. Steve looked over his shoulder and saw Thor and (y/n) walking towards their rooms and quickly went over to Nat. They sat down and Natasha had a small smile on her face. "You are dating (y/n) aren't you?" She asked. Steve was taken aback for a moment before remembering that Natasha notices everything. "Well, we haven't really talked about it but I do believe that we are together," he replied. Natasha's smile broadened. "That's great," she said. "I support you guys a hundred percent. You're cute together." Steve chuckled. "Thanks, Nat," Steve said. "You're a good friend." "Well that's what I try my best to be," Nat replies. "I also noticed that Thor might have his eyes on (y/n) as well. Just be careful with that. Try not to fight with him too much about it. Hopefully he'll leave you and (y/n) alone once he realizes you're actually dating." Steve sighed. "Hopefully he does," he said. "I don't want to fight with Thor but I just wish he would stop looking at (y/n) like that. He's gotta back off of him." Natasha laughed softly. "Don't get too jealous though. You don't want to scare off (y/n) just yet." Steve nodded and they bid each other goodnight. Once Steve entered the hallway he froze at the sight in front of him. (Y/n) was against his door while Thor was leaning over him with a hand pressed against the door next to (y/n)'s head. Steve could tell (y/n) has a forced smile on but Thor didn't seem to notice as he continued talking to (y/n). Steve rushed over and placed a hand on Thor's shoulder. "It's getting late Thor, and (y/n) needs his sleep. He's had a long and hard day." Thor smiled but he was pissed that Steve interrupted his time with (y/n). "Alright," Thor said as he straightened up a little. "It seems as if you two are rather close. (Y/n) and I were just talking about tomorrow. We plan to keep each other company for the day and get to know each other better. It's good to get close with your comrades." Steve pressed his lips together tightly in annoyance and anger. "That sounds great. Mind if I join you?" Steve asked. "(Y/n) and I were talking earlier about spending tomorrow together as well." The two glared at each other and there was a few moments of silence before (y/n) quickly said, "that sounds fun. We can all hang out so I can get to know you. Is that okay Thor?" Snapping out of his glare, Thor looked at (y/n) and smiled. "If it's good with you then I will be fine. I'll see you tomorrow then." Thor then wrapped (y/n) in a hug and kissed the top of his head gently with a smirk before walking off to his room. Steve stood glaring at the spot where Thor just stood while (y/n) walked over to him. "Hey, Steve," he said. "Stop being all mad. I'm not gonna do anything with Thor. He's really nice to me but he's always in my personal space and I really don't appreciate that. I only want you to ever be in my personal space. So all I'm doing is being nice to Thor until he leaves. I don't want to get on his bad side." This made Steve smile a little. He pulled (y/n) into a hug. "I won't let Thor do anything to you," he said. "You're mine, and mine only." (Y/n) chuckled before saying goodnight to Steve and walking into his room.