Chapter 3

(Y/n) opened the door to see Natasha, who once she saw Steve, had a knowing smirk on her face. "I was going to offer to help you unpack but it looks like someone has beat me to it," said Natasha while staring at Steve. (Y/n) looked behind at Steve trying to calmly place some clothes on hangers. "It's nice of you to offer-" "yeah but I'll let Steve do all the heavy lifting and leave you two alone," Nat said before leaving. (Y/n closed the door and laughed nervously. "That was close." Steve agreed. "Now that everyone knows you're unpacking, I think we should finish before we do anything else," Steve said. "That way if someone walks in later, they won't be wondering why everything is still packed away." "That's a good idea," (y/n) said. As Steve continued putting the clothing on the hangers, (y/n) put all of his other personal belongings on the shelves around the room. Before they knew it, it was already lunch time. "Do you want to go out and get pizza? I know a good place just a couple of blocks away," Asked (y/n). "Sure. Let me just grab my wallet quick," replied Steve. They quickly grabbed their wallets and coats before walking towards the pizza parlor. On their way there it started to snow and Steve noticed (y/n) start to shiver slightly. He slowly wrapped his arm around the smaller mans waist and pulled him into his side. (Y/n) looked down and blushed while mumbling a quiet "thanks." They walked the rest of the way in silence. When they got to the pizza place, they both ordered and sat down in a booth at the back. "Thanks for helping me unpack, Steve," (Y/n) said. "If I did it alone it would've taken me a few days, but with you helping out, we're almost done." "It's no problem," Steve replied. "It's hard to do a job like that on your own. If you ever need help with anything else, just let me know. I'll be glad to help you anytime." (Y/n) nodded and they ate their pizza with some small talk about training. On their way home they went into a few stores and before they knew it was already 8pm. "Do you want to go home? I'm getting tired," Asked (y/n). "Yeah it's getting late," replied Steve. Soon they were standing outside of (y/n)'s room. "Thanks again for helping me unpack today. I had a lot of fun." "It was no problem," said Steve and he stared at (y/n)'s lips. (Y/n) quickly got the hint and kissed Steve slowly while wrapping his arms around Steve's neck. Steve responded by putting his arms around (y/n)'s waist and pulling him close while kissing him back. They kissed for a few minutes before breaking apart, knowing that they should stop before someone walks down the hall and sees them. "We should just go to sleep now, I guess," (y/n) said as he looked down and stifled a yawn. "Yeah," Steve said, slightly aroused by the kiss. "Goodnight. See you in the morning." After that, both Steve and (y/n) slowly turned around and walked into their rooms for the night.