Chapter 8

Once the movie was over the love birds walked back to the compound. On their way to Steve's room Steve saw Thor sitting on the couch. Just seeing Thor was enough to get Steve angry so he quickly dragged (y/n) to his room and locked the door behind them. He then picked up (y/n) and seated him on a dresser before kissing him hungrily as he ran his fingers through (y/n)'s hair. After a few moments, Steve broke away from the kiss as he moved his fingers underneath (y/n)'s shirt before lifting it over his head and throwing it on the floor. "I want to make sure you know that you're mine," he whispered. Then he proceeded to nibble at (y/n)'s ear before trailing kisses down his neck, making small love bites as he went. (Y/n) moaned and tugged on the hem of Steve's shirt. Getting the message, Steve quickly pulled off his shirt and took off his pants and boxers as well. (Y/n) lifted himself up slightly and Steve took off the remaining clothes. Steve pushed (y/n) down onto the dresser and continued kissing down his body. When he got to the hips Steve nibbled until a bright love bite was created. Then he proceeded further down (y/n)'s body and kissed his inner thighs before slowly licking his penis. (Y/n) moaned as Steve put his entire length inside his mouth. At first, Steve moved his head back and forth very slowly, teasing (y/n). But when (y/n) grabbed onto Steve's hair and moaned his name, he began moving faster. Steve put his arms under (y/n)'s thighs and placed them on his shoulders. When (y/n) would tense up he would squeeze slightly, nowhere near enough to hurt Steve, and it would only make Steve suck harder. "S-Steve~ I'm going to cum," moaned out (y/n). Hearing this, Steve swirled his tongue around the top of (y/n)'s dick and sucked hard on it. After a few more seconds, (y/n) let out a moan as he cummed inside Steve's mouth. Steve swallowed all of (y/n)'s cum before standing back up and kissing (y/n) passionately. When Steve broke away from the kiss, he moved (y/n)'s hips closer to him and aligned his dick with (y/n)'s hole before slowly moving into him. (Y/n) tilted his head back in pleasure and saw that they were in front of a mirror. Steve saw (y/n) looking at the mirror and smirked. He skillfully flipped (y/n) over so he was on his stomach. While (y/n) was still startled, Steve slammed back inside the tight ass while looking at (y/n)'s face through the mirror. Steve kept thrusting at a fast pace and didn't look away from (y/n)'s face. (Y/n) couldn't stop moaning out while blushing with Steve's powerful thrust. Steve held onto (y/n)'s hip with one hand and used his other to pull (y/n)'s head up. (Y/n) moaned and looked into Steve's eyes through the mirror. "Who do you belong to, baby boy?" Asked Steve while smirking. (Y/n) blushed from Steve's question. It was hard for him to answer through his heavy breathing and moans, so Steve asked again. "Tell me, (y/n)," he said. "Who do you belong to?" He slowed down his thrusts so (y/n) could answer. "You, Steve," (y/n) finally said. "I belong to you." Finally feeling satisfied, Steve thrust hard into (y/n) again and sped up, making (y/n) a moaning mess. Steve continued to thrust as (y/n) tried to roll his hips to keep up with the pace. (Y/n) could feel his dick rubbing against the dresser and that brought him closer to his climax. "Steve~," (y/n) moaned out as he came onto the dresser. Steve moaned as he felt (y/n) tighten up while cumming which quickly pushed him over the edge. Steve thrusted as deep as he could go and filled up (y/n). When Steve pulled out of (y/n), he turned him around and lightly kissed him on the forehead. Feeling tired, they both skipped dinner and got into bed instead. Steve wrapped his arms around (y/n), and they both fell asleep peacefully.