Fall Children

The leaves are changing colors, and Pidge could not physically be more excited. Lance was actually kind of worried that if she were any more fall spirited she'd explode into a pile of leaves herself. Pidge was dressed in an army green kimono cardigan with a cream shirt, short blue jeans and army boots. She was ready.

Lance was in his usual attire; though he didn't really mind fall and winter, he preferred summer with the heat and swimming opportunities it brought. Lance could stand the colder temperatures fall brought, but he much preferred heat.

Hunk was also a summer child, liking the warmth of the sun and the ability to stay outside on the beach with his friends. Though he also didn't mind fall, he was very sensitive to the cold and always wore a thick jacket to keep warm.

Keith, on the other hand, had only one thing on his mind: Halloween. He had already started decorating, and he had an elaborate costume picked out. This holiday was the only one he really and truly celebrated, and he was going to make the most of it.

Shiro was more of a winter person, enjoying the cold air against his face, and thus was excited for fall as well. He had stocked up on flannel this year, and he wasn't afraid to use it.

Coran was fascinated by the leaves changing colors, and thus was overjoyed when he was told he could partake in the traditions that come with this"fall." He was dressed up as a stereotypical fall hipster and was totally rocking the look.

Decked in a warm dress and peacoat, Allura was excited to see the world change around her. She was even more charmed by the excitement from her friends, and relished in the contact she had with them.

Thus, when the team started raking leaves as part of tradition, it was no surprise to anyone when Pidge literally dove into the leaf pile. Keith immediately started covering her completely with leaves, laughing without shame. Lance and Hunk started to
pretend they had no idea where Pidge went and Shiro shook his head in amusement. Allura tentatively moved to another, smaller pile, hesitantly taking a seat before grinning at the sound the leaves made. Coran sat next to her and chuckled at the scene the other Paladins were causing. And thus, all was well this autumn.

HOLY CRAP I'M OVER 1,000 VIEWS ALREADY!?!?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!