eighteen

Hyunjin POV
"i'm dating someone too," I interrupted Manager-Nim who was explaining how the come back would cover up the dating scandals happening. I sighed, relieved that I let it out already but I was afraid of the outcome.

I saw Felix glancing at me before his eyes softened when I glanced back. There was only awkward silence in the air and I didn't know what to do.

"Who's the girl?" I kept quiet for awhile. "Ji Ae, Lee Ji Ae," I simply replied. I know i'm going to get Ji Ae in trouble with the fans but I also know that Manager-Nim is going to take care of it smoothly.

"I really should make stricter rules on dating huh? Do you want me to tell JYP about this?" he's voice started to get louder and louder each time he said a word. I closed my eyes ready for an impact but nothing happened.

"Hyunjin-ah, how about you settle this yourself first with Ji Ae. Don't let anyone else jump into conclusions," Felix spoke up while rubbing his arm nervously. I looked down to my feet and nodded.

Thursday; 2:19pm
me: can we meet??

me: if you didn't know i already went back to jyp

me: but i told the truth that we're dating

me: and i need to help you through this
seen

Ji Ae POV
I sighed, looking at the text. I felt relieved but worried at the same time because he told them about us.

I stared at my phone's black screen before rolling off the bed and up to my closet. I wasn't planning on going anywhere but I decided to meet Hyunjin instead.

Thursday; 2:30pm
me: i'm coming

me: but what time

hyunjin: just tell me when you reach
seen

I walked to the JYP building only to see trainees and other people walking in and out of the building. No sign of Hyunjin.

I glanced at the entrance once more before turning around, having my back face the building.

Thursday; 3:02pm
me: im here
seen

I turned around to glance at the entrance again. Hyunjin walked out of the building, he looked as if he ran.

I faced the building and he immediately recognised me. He walked towards me.

"Lets go in," He softly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the building. We ended up in an empty practice room.

I was sitting on the couch awkwardly and Hyunjin was pacing back and forth nervously.

"Alright, I couldn't keep any secrets with the company. Manager-Nim wants to make an official statement that i'm dating you but he knows its a risk. And if he didn't i can't meet you anymore," he ruffled his hair in frustration, wishing all of the madness would go away as quickly as possible. I thought about what he said and made my decision.

"Go on. Your manager should do the right thing. Let's just tell the public. I don't care about the hate that i'll receive. I don't care. Let's just make us official to the public. I can tolerate the fans don't worry," I stood up and hugged Hyunjin from the back.

I pulled away and Hyunjin turned around to wrap his arms around my waist. He pecked my forehead before glancing at me.

"You know that I like you so much right? Are you sure about this?" I nodded my head in reassurance. Hyunjin sighed and unwrapped his arms to hold my hand.

"Stay strong,"

-

late late late late update sorryyy!1!1!