alt end

alternate ending cause i felt that the ending for this story sucks oof

-
3rd person pov
"Watch out!" She ran through the crowd with something in her hands. She dodged every obstacle that blocked her way.

"HWANG HYUNJINN," She shouted while dragging those two words. Her hands were occupied with a big board.

A big board with his name on it.

A big board with her name on it.

Lee Ji Ae + Hwang Hyunjin

He instantly approached her. He held her hand before carefully pulling her in.

The securities were confused but let her into the area anyway.

They just arrived back from America.

She immediately hugged him tightly, not caring about the crowd. She hugged him like a koala, with her legs wrapped around him.

"I miss you,"

Those three words already can send butterflies to her stomach. She subconsciously and lamely slapped his shoulder teasingly since she felt shy.

The redness of her face just made him felt more happy. He smirked, now knowing how he can get his girl to blush so hard.

Both of them walked hand in hand, waving towards the camera as if they were a celebrity couple. The rest of the members felt as if they were third-wheelers instead of celebrities.

They were kind of jealous because of the spotlight and attention the couple was getting but they already gotten used to it.

The same thing happens every time.

"Bring me to Han River, i'll be back later," He told the driver before letting off the other members.

She stared at his visuals.

He noticed it and caught her staring. Well, she tried to pretend as if she wasn't looking but too late.

He pecked her lips and intertwined his hand with hers.

"Stop teasing," She whined before looking down to hide her shy smile. He didn't notice the smile, but he definitely notice the redness of her ears.

The silence in the car was comfortable. Too comfortable that it caused the girl beside him too sleep.

"Ji Ae, we're here,"

The couple went out of the car as they watched the vehicle drove off.

They held hands and went towards the big river, feeling the breeze.

They sat on a bench, not far from the river as they started joking around and having little chats to catch up.

"Okay but here's the thing,"

He looked at her and tilted his head curiously.

"I'm going to have my own small perfume business!"

She excitedly squeal and held both of his hands tightly. He smiled proudly and his cute, excited girlfriend.

He immediately pulled her into a hug. Her head was resting comfortably on his chest, as he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Ji Ae,"

She pulled away and stared into his eyes. The sparkles that were reflected in his pupils were from the river. The sun was about to set.

She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Hwang Hyunjin,"

He wrapped his arm around her waist before pulling her closer and never letting her go.

"Remember, we're always (together),"

"Always,"

Their pinkies interlocked as they watched the sun set together.

-
58k what the hell i wasnt expecting that at ALL 🥺❤️
Thank you so much omg. If this book reaches 100k ill probably make a book 2 so yea HEHE

stay healthy yea 🥰 dont forget to take a break reading

- lilaa