twenty two

ji ae pov

I watched Stray Kids practice and I could tell that they were working harder than before for their upcoming comeback. All of them were sweaty from head to toe, and even Jeongin almost had a neck cramp. They panted while they dance to their new song repeatedly all over again.

I looked at them, with my eyes softened once the music stopped. "Alright we're good now," all the members dropped to the floor tiredly, some even about to pass out.

Its been three hours of practice and I didn't get tired of looking at them dancing the same thing. I sighed and stood up from the couch, approaching Hyunjin who was sitting while leaning on the huge mirror.

I bent down with a bottle of water in my hand. "Are you okay?" He nodded his head while he took the bottle of water and opened it tiredly. My eyes softened at the sight of him. I hope their comeback would really be a success, or not I have to blame myself.

"Hey guys, lets go eat together," Felix walked towards me and Hyunjin. I looked at the tired Hyunjin, who was fast asleep.

"Its okay, i'll wait for Hyunjin to wake up and we'll eat together," Felix nodded his head and went out of the practice room, same with the other members.

I sat beside Hyunjin and let his head rest on my shoulder. "Aish, don't strain yourself too much okay?" I whispered to him though I knew he wouldn't listen since he's fast asleep.

We stayed like that for I guess about an hour before Hyunjin finally woke up. "Ji Ae? What time is it," He lifted his head up from my shoulder. I rolled my shoulders tiredly. "Its 7pm," He nodded his head tiredly and stretched his arms.

"Let's go eat. The rest already went," We both got up from our position and went for dinner.

Nothing much really happened during dinner, it was just a casual one with Hyunjin who was really hungry and I just stare at him who gobbled up his food as if he didn't eat for a year.

Hyunjin sent me home and that was about it. A really tiring day for both of us. Well mostly Hyunjin, but it was kinda tiring to sit on a couch for more than 3 hours.

hyunjin: goodnight rest well

me: you too,, please rest !!!!

me: you've got another whole day of practice before your comeback.

hyunjin: alright goodnight ❤️❤️

me: goodnight ❤️